Princess Zevik 👗

The moon shines through the window,

Illuminating the intricate carves of every furniture and walls.

On the king sized bed lays a prince unable to sleep.

He'd been toss and turning trying to catch the least bit of slumber only to fall into failure. Zevik sighs, taking in every detail in his room. It was all boring for him and a torture as he needed a way to sleep fast.

He figured letting himself have some a little fun would let him be at peace... But who would be a good candidate as his prey?

Zevik takes the bell and rings it through the hallway. As expected a certain butler comes.

"What may I assist you with, my prince?"

"I can't sleep, will you help me?"

"I'll have something made my prince."

"No, no, I don't want anything digested right now."

"Might I suggest a stroll? the bodily exercise would definitely be effective."

"Just come in."

The prince takes her hand that's been formally resting on her chest, pulling her inside.

"Enough with the formalities Estella."

She sighs, fixing her suit "I know you're childish at times but I didn't expect you'd ask servants for helping you sleep"

"I've only asked now I've no need of anyone putting me to sleep."

"Look I'll just get you some Valerian tea."

"Ugh, no."

"Then take a stroll on the garden."

"No."

"You're hopeless."

"You're just easy to give up."

The butler practically had steam going out of her ears but instead of getting moved by anger she looks at her pocket watch considering taking things to her own matter.

"Don't do that, I don't like that."

"Do what?"

"Your watch, usually you're up to something."

"I'm considering hitting you with a pan to make you fall asleep, or I should suffocate you with a pillow."

"... you're lucky I know you otherwise a death threat from a mere butler would end him up decapitated."

"My only suggestion to make you sleepy now is do something that you know will bore you. Read about politics, I'm sure that'll put you through the night."

"Or..."

She squints her eyes "I don't like that face of yours you're making"