Falling For You

I still felt as though I were dreaming. A black slick tour bus had arrived outside of the private exit at the back of the building. Tom held my hand and lead me onto the bus. It was amazing. There was a giant TV spread out across the front of the bus, playing their old tour videos on the screen. The seats were huge, practically like beds. There was a food bar at the very back of the bus, full of everything you can imagine - desserts, an extensive range of meals, drinks, and more. My jaw dropped as I walked down the aisles, I had never seen anything like it in my entire life. "You like it?" Tom asked me, raising his eyebrows in a flirty manner. "I LOVE IT!" I exclaimed, and he span me around until I was so dizzy that I fell onto the seats and he ended up falling on top of me.

We were both a giggling heap and Bill walked past us and shouted "HEY! NO SEX ON THE BUS" as a joke which made us laugh even more. Georg walked past us and said "Ooh la la" and Gustav rolled his eyes and said "Common Tom" which made me feel uneasy. Did he do this all the time? Was I just another one of his "tour girls"?.

"What's wrong Y/N?" he eventually asked me, as he could tell that I was thinking about something. "Well this is all great, never in a million years would I think I'd be on a tour bus with Tokio Hotel but I can't help but think how often you must do this with other girls." I didn't want to sound annoying, seeing as we practically just met, although to me it felt as if I had known him all of my life. He gave me a reassuring look before saying "Look Y/N, of course I've been with a few girls but all those rumours about me aren't true at all. You just caught my eye and I want to get to know you, not as a fan but as the beautiful girl that you are". I didn't want to faint again so I had to just smile rather than saying anything. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, and I lay my head on his shoulder and everything felt so right.

 He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, and I lay my head on his shoulder and everything felt so right