Years Later

That next morning I woke up beside Tom and everything finally felt so right. My whole life I had felt as though something were missing and when he pulled me backstage that day everything changed forever. 10 years have now passed since I moved to Germany with him. I've never had to worry about anything, he has always provided for me and we now have two children together which is funny seeing as I was so worried at the time.

We got married 5 years ago and it was all over the news, angry fans would email letters to our house saying that I "stole their husband" and spread rumours about me on their social media pages, including Jason who clearly still held a grudge against me. That was a time in our life that we managed to get through which involved multiple privacy invasions and a lot of stress. Other than that, I don't think much has changed. The band are still together and often still go on tour sometimes to perform.

We have our own house now, a beautiful mansion by the lakeside which doesn't stop Bill from visiting every other day. I don't mind, he is my best friend after all. He also brings someone else along on his visits... my other best friend Sarah! She ended up moving to Germany after a few visits and they had a kid of their own. They are due to get married in a few weeks and life honestly couldn't get any better. I guess we both got our happy ending after all.

The End

The End.