Star Of The Show

I got changed and looked at myself in the mirror. My boobs were almost falling out of the top and my ass cheeks were hanging out. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and everyone in the hotel lobby turned to stare at me, their eyes wide and bulging. "Oh. My-" Toms jaw dropped as if he hadn't see my entire body that same day. The entire band was staring too, looking me up and down and smirking. Tom ran over to me and wrapped his jacket over me instantly. "I can't have anyone trying to steal my girl now, can I?" he said, pulling me away from the staring eyes. "I told you" I said, laughing.

We all headed to the beach. There were a few other people there who I guess were semi-famous but I didn't recognise any of them. A few of them said hi to the band and also to me and then we all sat down on a towel on the sand, dipping our feet into the semi warm ocean waves. It was beautiful and although it was dark outside, there were lights all along the beach and surrounding the ocean, causing it to illuminate. People were singing and dancing to the music playing on two large speakers, swimming laps and conversing with each other, sat on the sandy shore beside the water with tiny fancy cocktails in their hands.

The night was perfect until suddenly each member of the bands phone began to buzz. Tom opened his phone and stared at the screen in shock. His assistant had texted the band multiple pictures and screenshots of me and him together, kissing and hugging. They were plastered all over the news captioned - "Tom Kaulitz Mystery Girlfriend Revealed?" "Tom Kaulitz and his new Side Piece" "Tokio Hotels Newest Band Member?"
"Who could have taken these pictures?" Tom spluttered angrily, and began thinking to himself. "Oh my god...it was her" I said, rethinking the events the day before. "Who?" the band asked simultaneously, turning to face at me. "Toms ex, the one who was at the fair. She was clearly jealous and decided to take photos of us together to expose us, especially seeing as I beat her ass" I said to them and they all nodded in agreement and smirked remembering the story. Well, at least we don't have to hide it anymore" Tom said, nodding in my direction.

Despite the fact that we had only met a few days before, it had started to feel serious and I swear we had experienced moments that take some couples months. I hoped he would ask me to be his girlfriend soon. "You two would make a cute couple anyways" Gustav stated which might have just been the best thing anyone had ever said to me.

 "You two would make a cute couple anyways" Gustav stated which might have just been the best thing anyone had ever said to me