Body Talk

I could tell he wanted me but I wasn't going to let him off that easily. I stood up and started to pull his clothes off aggressively as we made out, rubbing my hands down his defined abs until I reached his waistband. I wanted to tease him. I mean... he deserved it for the way he had treated me. I slowly put my hands down his pants, tracing the outline of his rock solid dick with my fingers. He breathed heavily, desperate and then I took my hands out of his pants, smirking and then proceeded to lay down on the bed. "I'm suddenly so tired" I said yawning, closing my eyes and pretending to fall asleep.

I heard his footsteps heading towards the bed and he slid in beside me. I could tell how frustrated he was by his breathing as he buried his head into my neck, leaving multiple hickeys. He began slowly planting them along on my body, leading down towards my thighs. When he reached my silk bed shorts, he pulled them down over my legs, then began to run his fingers along my panties. I was soaking wet and I wished I could pull him deep inside of me but I couldn't let him win. He was teasing me even more, moving his hands along my thighs and back up again. The sexual tension was unreal.

"Tom" I whispered and I knew he couldn't take it anymore, I mean his dick was practically bulging out of his pants. It's not as if he could even hide it with its size. He turned over onto his back and then ripped his pants off, pulling me on top of him. I began grinding along his dick in his boxers until he pulled them off, throwing them onto the side of the bed. He pulled my panties to the side, not even bothering to take them fully off and then he shoved his dick deep inside of me until I let out a moan so loud I had to cover my mouth. He pulled my hand away and placed both of my hands behind my back so that I was stuck in place. "I wanna hear you" he said.

"Bill slept over, he's asleep in the guest room" I said between gasps as he yanked my hair back and started to jack hammer me from underneath. He suddenly realised why we had to be quiet and he flipped me over until I was lay beneath him and started to slide inside of me slowly, his mouth against my neck as he breathed heavily. "You feel so good" he whispered into my ear, placing his hand over my mouth instead. I moaned against his hand, my body shaking as I came. He pulled out and released his load all over my stomach, groaning quietly. "Fuck, I missed you Y/N".

 "Fuck, I missed you Y/N"