17 chapter

No one pov
Dad:- I thought u both sisters will be the same innocent and decent ... but u .... (scoff) i never thought u could act like a sl*t ...
Both of them turn towards mr.kim .
He was looking angry as hell...hoon asked ...
Hoon:- wht do u mean mr.kim??
Mom:- wht he mean is this (secretly smirk)
She shown some pic..which me n hoon can't believe on our eyes ...

which me n hoon can't believe on our eyes

There was one letter with that pictures

There was one letter with that pictures..which were looking edited clearly...but ppl who have blindfold there eyes can't see it ....Lena was smirking all the time ..

The letter

Oh my love yn ... its been so long that u came to me for nights ... I miss the nights which we spent together.. aahh..I miss that ... ur smell ur taste ur body ... oh God...

Yn my love this photos r to remind u who u belong to ... got it baby girl ❤

Ur. Master/daddy ...

Come soon ....
Baby girl

Mom:- u daughter of a bit*h-
Y/N:- finally u realize that u r a bit*h ...
Mom:- you-

She was cutted by a slap which was giving by yoongi to yn.everyone was shocked as hell...than hoon shout..

Hoon:- who the hell r u to slap my sister??huh?
Yoongi:- she is not only ur but also our sister ... got
This time Lena's and Mrs.kims smirk grew wide ....
Hoon:- did she told u that she had accepted u guys as her brothers.??.huh??
Yoongi stayed silent.. than again hoon said ..
Hoon:- u don't know anything about her or us ...so don't judge her ... before knowing the truth...

Yn was still in shock and angry she was getting panic attacks...no one in her live ever shouted or slaped her ... hoon saw her shaking badly so with wasting time he hug her .. like this 👇🏼

 like this 👇🏼

Hoon:- baby ... clam ..down ... he .. is not here ... no one is going to harm or hurt u ... u brave brother is here ...OK??
Y/n:- b-but h-he s-said he w-will k-kill me...
Hoon:- don't worry ill protect u ... no one can touch u ... if someone dare to touch u than that person is going to she the real hell ...clam down ... shu...she..

She clam down she was crying silently after she clam down and slept on hoons chest.. BTW her facing when she was crying was on the stairs so no one can see her face while crying... after few minutes felt yn slept he said ...
Hoon:- we will talk about this matter tomorrow... that also with proof... (he said while looking at lena )[in cold]
He picked yn in bridal style and gone to her room ... he slept in her room ...in middle of the night... he woke up and opened his laptop then someone knocked yns room door he went n open he allowed that person to come in that person came and sat near yn and started stocking her hair.. than hoon asked ...

Hoon:- can u tell me wht had happened?? Before we came .?
??:- sure ...when u guys didn't came it was 5:30pm we all were chilling on the couch x lena .... she had gone somewhere ... than a maid came with a letter... so hobi hyungs asked her ...
Hobi:- Mrs.shin whos letter is that
Mrs.shin:- master its ms.yns letter..
Jimin:- ohh .. a letter for her give it here ..
Jin:- Jimin u shouldn't read someone else's letter
Right then lena enter from the main door and said
Lena :- why oppa ..?? Yn is also his sister Right?? He also have to whole rights to read the letter ...
Jimin:- now I'm reading it ...
He opened the letter n the picture n letter fell ... everyone was shocked ..teahyung shouted ..
V:- where is yn ??
Maids:- w-we d-dont k-know sir ...
Lena :- oppa u forgot that bit-i mean ynie unni said that she will be coming late at home ..
Rm:- yes ...
Than mom n dad enter that living room and asked why v had shouted? He shown them the picture and read the letter they never thought that yn will be like this ... I stayed silent coz I knew yn is not like this ... they all were saying bad about yn and lena was putting oil in the fire...

??:- Then u came after u know what happened...
Hoon:- thanks bro.. BTW can I ask u something.??
??:- sure
Hoon:- do u have CCTV outside the mansion?
??:- yes ?why?
Hoon:- good .. now the real crupit is going to get caught...can u bring the cctv footage ??
??:- sure .. just wait a minute ..
That person gone and came with a pendirve n gave it to hoon ... hoon plugged it to his laptop and played the cctv footage...
They both got shocked by what they saw ...

What did they both saw ??
Who is that person??
What was yn talking about??
Who is going to kill her ??
This question answers will be given in future chapters...
Plz vote,comment am follow me
Love u bye
🖤