24 chapter

In cafeteria
No one pov
Every1 was busy in there own .... then yn n hook enter the cafeteria n behind from running bunny ..... they stopped on the entrance... yn told jungkook n hoon to get lunch for her n them ... they left to get lunch ..than she walked to Lena, blackpink n red velvet were they were sitting ... than btsx jk enter the cafeteria and some of them sat on there sit others gone to take there lunch ... other side yn reached were Lena and her so called grp were sitting...
Yn:- hii... lil sis ... whats up ??
Lena:- wht r you up to big sis ..
Yn:- nothing just thought to say sorry to u ...
Lisa:- and y ??
Yn:- u will get to know soon... lov u bye babies... (flying kiss.)
She walked to bts table ... hoon gave yn her tray ... than suddenly a guy enter and shouted...
??:- LENA ... WHERE R U ??
Lena:- what the heck...is this ??
?? Walked to the sit were Lena n her grp was sitting...
??:- lov did u miss me .??.(smirk)
Lena:- n-no... w-why w-will I m-miss u??
Jennie:- who is he ??(whisper to rose)
Rose:- he is Lena's ex-boyfriend..
Irena:- wht is his name ??
Jisso:- Sam
Allxjisso,rose,lisa:- ooh
Joy:-but he is hot
Wendy:- and handsome (biting there lips)
Sam:- please ...plz lena ..come back to me ...
Lena:- no .. never
Sam:- if u don't come back to me than ill show all the students something related to u (smirk)
Lena:- w-what will u show ??
Sam:- something which is ur little secret...baby...
Yeri:- wht secret??
Sam:- hmm ... should I show u....
Allxlena:- yes...
Sam:- than see..
He took his phone out of his pockets ...because of the whole drama every1 was looking at Sam and Lena..than he turn on a video on high volume... every1 heard mo@ns,skinclapping,cursing, etc.. bp n rv were so shocked to see the video ... it was Lena getting fu(ked by a guy...
Lena:- guys its me..but he was forcing me to do it with him ...
Sam:- but u looked like u enjoyed it...
Now every1 was looking at Lena is disgusted... she felt embarrassed n ashamed of herself n angry on Sam n yn .. she looked at yn and saw her smirking... Lena ran away from there .. behind her bp and rv also ran ...
Yn:- this is just the trailer ..movie will start soon...
Namjoon:- what do u mean??
Hoon:- just patience wait and watch..
Jk:- patience is the key to success..
Suga:- who want to get success.. we just want to know your guys plan ...
Yn:- ok bye i going ...
Hoon:- where?
Yn:- girls washroom..
Jk:- why??
Yn:- to tell Lena something...
Jimin:- what is that something??
Jin:- yahh..Jimin jungkook just told ... that patience is the key to success...so keep patience...
V:- wht ever Hyung...
Yn:- ok bye ...
She left from there n gone to girls washroom .. and saw Lena crying .. than

Seulgi:- wht do u want now bit(h.?
Rose:- I guess she came here to see her younger sister to torture ...
Yn:- you sl-ts I'm not here to listen up shits n u Lena listen this is just the start.. don't cry hold ur fake tears for future..my lov... bye...

Yn left ...and gone to her next class ... just like that the college/university got over they all left ..... they reached at home they enter the house and saw dad n mom smiling... they told bts,twins n Lena that they are going to meet some1 so get ready quickly .. they all left the to there room ... all came down x Lena...after few minutes she came ... we all x mom were so disappointed n disgusted by wht she wore ...