36 chapter

No one pov
In the living room 8:45pm.
They all were shocked to see the scene in front of them they saw lena,ava n her mom they were drunk n whispering something just than yn enter in the living ..and also got shocked n disgust..yn came down n sat near joon..and asked joon ..
Yn:- wht happened?
Joon:- they just came getting all drunk..
Just than ava shout...
Ava:- This bit(h yn has some guts lena..
Lena:- yes unni..
Am:- that little witch hurt my daughter right ? Now she will see the real hell...
Than yn said ..
Yn:- miss wang  ...
Mw:- yes miss..
Yn:- please take this 3 in there own room .. with the help of more 2 maids..
Mw:- yes miss..
The 3 maids help ava,lena,n avas mom to there room .. and yn went gone to the kitchen n made lemon juice n give to the maids to give this juice to the 3 drunk dorks.... than yn came back in the living room n started to chat with in-yeop... and than hòon asked ..
Hoon:-yn r u coming tomorrow..
Yn:- where ??!
Jimin:- somewhere ..
Joon:- don't u have college?
Jk:- we r just going to miss it one day hyung ..
Jin:- still ..
Yn:- ok ill come ..
Hoon;- yes .. ok get ready at sharp 8:30 am..ok
Yn:- yes ..
Hobi:- but now let's have dinner im hungry...let's go ..
They all had their dinner n gone to sleep ..
Morning 8:30..
No one pov
Yn woke up and bath and did her routine  n than got ready... she looked at the her watch n saw it was 8:20 .. so she gone downstairs n saw v,jimin,jk n hoon ready n were going to the dining room eat breakfast...
Yn:- hi guys ..
All:- hi..
Jimin:- u ready to go where we r taking u
Yn:- no.. I'm ready for ur funeral...
Jimin:- whatever
They all had there breakfast n hyung line left for there university n Jimin,v,jk,hoon n yn left to garage ..

Jimin:- whatever They all had there breakfast n hyung line left for there university n Jimin,v,jk,hoon n yn left to garage