18 chapter

No one pov
They saw lena... giving the letters the pic to a guys with money who was on his bick... than he gone she came inside the mansion and hide under one tree ... than a guard came with the same package he gave it to Mrs.shin...than Lena came inside smirking when jimin said we should open the package....

Hoon pov
This bit*h because of her my sister got slap and panic attack ... my lov this bit*h ... tried to hurt my lov ... now u r going to see the really hell...

?? Pov
This sl-t we thought she is innocent but this girl... (btw when they were finding there information there readed lena is innocent,simple,cute,kind etc this type of things) buz of the girl yn got slap also panic attack... but what happened in past that she got slap ... why she said he will kill her .??. Who is that person ?? Whatever now no matter what ill protect u sis ...

Bts x yoongi pov
We all came to our room after that accident... yoongi went to his room without saying anything....we all were so shocked that yoongi had slap yn... but we were also angry that lena is so innocent n kind but yn ... but our heart was telling us that those photos n pics r fake ... but our mind was saying she is a sl-t .... we don't know what will happen tomorrow cuz hoon indirectly challenge us ..so we are kind of scared wht if we get wrong or if that pic of yns are edited?... what will happened....we all slept by thinking wht will happen tomorrow?...

Yoongi pov
I was shocked that I slapped yn... without thinking twice... but y did i slapped her?? Ahh! I'm going crazy now .. (sigh)ill say sorry to her tomorrow... now ill sleep...God knows what will happen??....

In morning
No one pov
Everyone came downstairs for breakfast..ex yn, hoon and jungkook... (abt winner they had some meetings in busan so they left there before this accident)
Lena:- appa .... do we have to wait for that bit- I mean yn unni??(cute tone )
Dad:- princess.. ur oppa also didn't came .... so yah ... we have to wait ...
After few minutes they came (yn,hoon&jungkook) they sitted themselves on their sit...
Mom:- so do u have any proof that it is now yn.. in that pictures ??
Dad:-honey we will talk about this after breakfast....
Mom:- huh! Whatever ...
They had there breakfast in silence just lena and mom were talking ...

After breakfast
In living room
They all sat on couch and waited wht proof hoon had that it was not yn in the pics ....
Hoon:- so wht justice will be made If yn is not in the pic and they are just edited??
Dad:- we will do whatever u say...but ...if in reality yn is in that pic than -
Mom&lena:- she have to knee infornt of us and say sorry...(smirk)
Hoon:- whatever 🙄

Hoon played the video... everyone was shocked.. lena was nervous and sweating badly ... she stood...she shout
Lena:- this is edited...its not me ...
Mom:- yes y-yes .. this v-video is edited (she also stand)
Hoon:- oh no Mrs.kim this video is real ...if u guys don't believe than go ask the maid and the guard which saw her talking the bick guy ... they saw her when both of them coming to mansion from market...
Dad called the maid and the guard they both told wht they saw ... dad was so angry and guilty...
Lena:- noo..its not me ...I didn't did this
Yn:- oh God (she clap) I don't have money in my pockets now.. but if u do this acting on street u will surely get money...
Lena:- u son of a bit*h
Hoon:- don't.say.bad.abt.our.dad.
Lena got scared she signed her mom what should she do ... her mom signed her act like she faint....so she did that ...
Mom:- oh God my child ... she faint plz call the Dr.
Yn:- y should anyone call the dr. Is she pregnant? That she need dr.
Lena heard and woke up
Lena:- u ....
Jungkook:- saw her real color?
Taehyung:- but how did u got the cctv footage??
Hoon:- jungkook helped me ... he brought the footage from the cctv room . .(cold)
every1 were shocked that jungkook helped hoon finding the truth.. than lena said ...
Lena:- yes ... I'did it
Dad:- y??
Lena:- cuz I'm jealous of the bit'h .. she have everything prefect life,a good brother, rich,ppl follow her 24/7, beautiful,hot, sexy body, intelligent.. everything .. and wht not ? I got more jealous when she get more attention than me (angry) even mom hate her ... cuz she is more pretty than me .. also a billionaire...
Yn:- u know wht not all the time  money can't buy happiness sometimes it can buy jealousy...
Hoon:- but yn she should get punish for what she did to u...
Yn:- leave it hyung ... I'm going to my room bye..
She left but hoon know she will take her revenge however 😏... now no one can stop her  ...
Dad:- I'm sorry ... I didn't believe her ... now tell what do u want from me..??
Hoon:- save this sorry for yn .. and she'll  tell wht she want from u ...
He left from there .. to yns room .. jungkook also followed him ... everyone left the living room one by one... x lena n mom...
Lena :- mom .. that bit*h forgive me ...
Mom:- yahoo... now let's go .. it is too much drama for today ...
They left ...

Thats for today ill upload next chapter
Tomorrow ill write it today
Bye lov u
🖤