28 chapter

Afternoon 1:30
No one pov
Jin prepared lunch n called every1... every1 came to have lunch except yn so jin told Jimin to go n wake up yn ..he gone to yns room to wake Her up ...
In yns room
Jimin opened yns rooms door and found her thinking something so he called her out...
Jimin:- hey yn...no answer.... yn ... yn...YN..
Yn:- h-huh!? When did u came here??
Jimin:- when u were daydreaming...now come downstairs
Yn:- u go ill come...
Jimin:- ok come fast...
Jimin left yns room yn got up from her bed n goe to washroom ... did her business.. n came downstairs to have lunch..
At dining room 1:45
No one pov
she came to dining room n sat between jk n hoon .. they all started to talk or I should say just ava n lena... they both were talking so loud that yn got irritated n shouted..
Yn:- can't u bit(hes stay quiet for some minutes... just know how to talk n seduce man to get in there pants... n now if I had ur voice I will not hesitate to cut your tongues...(angry and cold)
Every1 were shocked coz no one saw yn this angry hoon was also shocked coz yn never got angry like this even someone is talking loudly... every1 had there lunch and sat on couch ... the 3 maknaes were in gaming room so hoon also gone there ... hyungs were in jins room discussing about some office work ... and abt lena n ava they both were in ava's room ... they were planing how to take revenge from yn ...

In game room 2:30
All of them were busy playing game ... than hoon asked ..

Hoon:- hey .. jimin ... when u gone to wake up yn did u saw any change in her.. ??
Jimin:-ahh..yeah.. when I had gone to wake her up she was already up .. and was thinking something deep..
Hoon:- ok ...
Jk:- why hoon??
Hoon:- no because yn never shouted at someone even that person is talking loud...
Jk:- ok ok ..
Hoon:- ok bye.. guys I'm going...
Jk:- wait I'm coming ...
They both came out if the gaming room and jk asked..
Jk:- hyung should we go to yns room .?
Hoon:- because of that only I came out of the gaming room..let's go..
They walked towards yns room ... while they were walking they heard lena n ava planing something... but they both ignored it ... (btw avas room is near the gaming room )they both reached at yns room and knocked the door...and yn said come in ..
In yns room 3:06
They both enter the room saw yn writing something...
Hoon:- wht r u writing??
Yn:- this is related to appas death..
Hoon:- wht is that ..??
Yn:- this afternoon i got a call when I was sleeping...that person was unknown and he/she said--
Flash back (yn:- y....unknown:- u)
U:- hey mafia queen ...
Y:- who r u ??
U:-woo.. so not so fast .. but just someone related to ur appa's Death...
Y:- who.r.u.??
U:- I saw ur appa's death .. n I'm an eye witness..
Y:- what did u saw..??
U:- I saw ur appa's death was not an accident it was a murder...
Y:- I know that ... just tell me who did that ??
U:- u hav to find that bye .. moon...
Y:- u ...
That unknown cut the call and went in deep thoughts...(but she didn't said that the unknown person said moon or called her mafia queen cause jk was there)

Present
Hoon:- u don't worry .
Jk:- yeah ... n don't stress ur yourself ..ok..?
Yn:- hmm..
Hoon:- ok now we r going...
Yn:- bye...
They both left the room n gone to their own room ...and relax ..yn started to go to the garden with her guitar...she reached in the garden

she sat on the swing and started to sing and play the guitar

Guitar

She was looking like this

She was looking like this ... just hair tied in a bun..
After is was done signing she heard a clapping sound she opened her eyes.. and saw

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi.... smiling...
He came near yn and saw on the near chair.. n said ..
Suga:- u played it good ..
Yn:- thanks ..
Suga:- so u know her to played guitar??
Yn:- if I didn't know than y will I play this guitar
She said while she was putting the guitar in the bag... she was abt to leave than yoongi said..
Suga:- BTW y did u shouted at lena n ava whn we were having lunch...
Yn:- because I got irritated by there voice..
She said while sitting on the swing they both talked for 2 hours...they both left inside the house...it was 7:30 now .. they both saw lena n ava wearing ....

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
Bye..
Lov you
Moons..
~<3