26 chapter

Morning 8:30 am ..(Sunday)
No one pov
Every1 were sleeping x hoon, yn and jk... they were planning how to give more torture to lena ...
Hoon:- no ..no that trap too easy..
Yn:- so wht u only tell us ..
Jk:- how abt go to her when she will be downstairs??
Yn:- good idea... but who will do this??
Both of them looked at yn ..
Yn:- what you r u looking at me ... ?? I'm not doing it ...
Hoon:- please baby ..
Jk:- please ynniiee..
They both were begging to her she got irritated and said ..
Yn:- ok ok .... but u both have to distracte her...
Hoon:- I'm not doing it ...
Jk:- why ???
Hoon:- cuz I'm behaving cold towards her from when I return from Japan.. if I act good towards her she will get suspected....
Yn:- yah ... u r right ..
Jk:- I can't do this alone ...
??:- I will help u ...
They three turn n saw yoongi..
Yoongi pov
I woke up at 8:10am ... I gone downstairs  only to see no one i thought every1 is sleeping.. I gone to kitchen  to drink water.. I drank and was going to room .. I heard some noises from yn's room .. I gone towards her room and heard them do he came inside the room ...
No one pov .
Jk:- thankq so much Hyung  .. u r the best ...
Yoongi:- stop this cringing lines..
Hoon:- ok so ... when should we start this plan... ??
Yn:- now ... let's go to wake everyone...
Hoon:- seriously??
Yn:- yeah...let's go now ...
Yoongi:- first get freshen up ..
Jk:- ok ...
All of them left yn's room ...
On the stairs
8:44am
Yn:- so who will wake up whom??
Jk:- me n yoongi hyung will wake up jin,namjoon  and hobi hyung...
Yoongi:- so u 2 wake up taehyung n jimin
Twins:- ok
They left towards other members room ...the hyung line woke up n got ready they all were downstairs x twins and the 2 soul mates ... they heard screaming from the 2 soul mates room they all rush to see what is happening...when they reached there they saw yn n hoon laughing so hard that there tears were flooding from there faces...
Jin:- WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!
jimin:- hyung... see because of them our day is going to be worse...
Yoongi:- wht happend here??
Twins:- we just came there the wake them up them than--

Flash back
Yn n hoon came to wake up ..they  told them to wake up but they just hmm.. so yn bought water from bathroom and thrown on them ..so they woke up started to shout... so yn told them to stop shouting... and come downstairs after changing... so they took water from the jar and thrown on the Twins... than the twins took the pillows and thrown on the soul mates .. than they started the pillow fight and thats when the feathers from the started to coming out and speard in the whole room ... than it was too much for yn so she jump on taehyung and started to pull his hair .. they all started to pull each other's hair... and than taehyung n yn fell down on the floor and screamed...then others came to the room ...
End of the flashback..
Present

Yn:- thats it ...
Jk:- I should come with yn n hoon... atheist I can see their fight ...
Jin:- now go 2 ur own rooms and change n come downstairs...
All left jimins room and the twins gone to their own room to change..
After few minutes they came downstairs.. they were on stairs.. jimin was busy glaring yn that he didn't saw 1 stairs and was going to slip but yn held him ..something like this 👇🏼
but think that the person2 who the person 1 is holding his legs r down on the ground ...and his faces towards the person 1(in know this is confusing)

and his faces towards the person 1(in know this is confusing)