Prologe

— Well, we have to go over the details. What do we need?

—First, we need a chameleon, who could hide, wherever. — Brian and Mia looked at each other, Dom smiled, remembering that charismatic Asian he has met in Mexico several years ago. — We need a talker, someone who can lie and get out of anything.

— Oh, I got the one for that. — Brian smiled as he listened to the specs, reminding that special friend who had helped him a few years ago.

Mia nodded, looking to the ground to think of another need for their plan. — Reyes will have too much security, we need someone who knows about circuits. — Dom nodded, looking at the couple in front of him, Brian smiled, keeping in mind that businessman he had known for several years.

— And with those circuits, there'il be walls, we need someone who can jump those walls. — he thought of those two, very particular, men that he had met in the Dominican Republic before he turned his gaze to the front, just on the horizon. — Tools and weapons, someone who's not afraid to fight… Two drivers who never lose… — Brian smiled at that, feeling flattered before bowing his head when he heard what the eldest said. — And a particular weapon, one that's not afraid to do the hard work… — This one ended, thinking about the youngest of all the team they'd be Preparing.

He has to call Lena.