XVI

Lena hated having to wake up early, however, this time, she had to wake up even earlier so that Roman wouldn't go to her room to take her out of the place on pajamas.

The reason for her sleeplessness was one she never thought she would have: Mr. Nobody...

Two days ago she had received an email from him, thinking that it was some other mission that she would be ready to deny, she was surprised to see a video where the man was seen being attacked, rather, the place where he was, she had not managed understand what he was saying, because the video had interference and was cut in most sections, but knowing that she was not the only one who received it made her feel even more integrated.

That was why Roman, Tej, Ramsey and her decided to pay a visit to Dom, who had started his life, far from the radar, no communication with anyone, not even with her, no cell phones, no computers, no nothing, reason why the one time Lena went on a surprise visit, almost cost her the windshield of her car.

The girl left her house in Dubai, yes, she had decided to return to the desert, even though the stifling climate was not her favorite, she had grown fond of that place, her workshop was still working and was one of the best, everything was going well.

After two years, everything was still the same, calm, and Lena appreciated that.

But she wasn't going to let that curiosity stop at that, not when she knew that something could have happened to Mr. Nobody, who had been so good to her, sometimes he visited her, he brought her some things, always with that same phrase.

"He wanted to send you a different gift this time" she had no idea what he meant by that, and the times she tried to ask him, he changed the subject quickly, she had even tried to ask to little nobody, it hadn't worked, It seemed like they had a pact or something like that, no one answered her questions.

Continuing with Nobody, she knew there was something strange about all that, because there was no reason for him to send the same video to everyone on the team.

If so, it was because there was something that related to them, right?

- Lena, if you're not ready, I'm going to tie the bed to the Jet!

...

- Hey, not to scare you, but a year ago I almost received a bullet in the forehead. - Lena once said as they began to approach Dom's house.

- What? - Everyone asked in surprise at the same time, looking at her for a second.

- Let's say Dom got a little paranoid after Brian came into his life and won't let an unknown car come within ten feet of his house... - Lena said, looking at them as she started to open the window.

- And you couldn't tell us that before?

- Yes, I know, I forgot. - Lena watched as Letty and Dom got in the way, both pointing a gun at the car, Tej stopped immediately, Lena took the small toy she was carrying for Brian, taking it out the window. - Don't shoot me again! - She asked, shaking the toy before deciding to get off next to Roman.

They both got off, looking towards the couple while making a heart with their hands and arms. - I'm Roman! Do you remember? Maybe you don't recognize me because I've been tanning all week. - Lena laughed before seeing how they both calmed down and dropped their weapons.

Once everyone was close to the home, they got out of the car, Lena opened her arms once she saw how the boy was running towards her. - Aunt Lena!

- Little Brian, I missed you so much, didn't you? - The youngest nodded before hugging the older girl again, she smiled before taking out the toy that was in her bag. - Look, I brought you this.