X: PART TWO FINAL

Lena was in the yard of Brian and Mia's new house, the girl saw how everyone talked, laughed, cooked a large amount of meat, everything looked good.

A week later that incident on the plane had passed, Lena was feeling better, although she had spent a few days isolated from everyone and everything, she had returned to Dubai immediately after what had happened, she had not answered calls, and not because she did not want to, more because Malik was dead, and that meant she had a lot of paperwork to do, much more with his business.

Although they were never married, Malik was a person who trusted others when he noticed something in them, and that happened with Lena, in addition to the great love he had for her, he trust her, and I also trust her decisions, because he had left as an heiress and in charge of all his assets to the girl, trusting her completely, she knew Malik's family, lovely people like him, so passionate about their work, they started from scratch and that helped them forge the great wealth that her son had, and Lena couldn't take that away from them, something that belonged to them.

That was why she spent a few days in Dubai, arranging inheritance papers for all family members, however, the house was something that she could not give, that house was a treasure for her, she remembered having visited so many houses with Malik and that they both fell in love with it as soon as they saw it, they had furnished each room themselves, they had spent days contemplating the best combination of paintings, arrangements, curtain fabrics, carpets, and more.

This was their home, and so it would remain.

After five days, Lena decided to return to Los Angeles, where Brian and Mia would be living their lives after everyone was cleared of all their charges, that's why she was now there, sitting on the stairs of a booth, a bit far away of the others while having a non-alcoholic drink, her eyes raised when she saw a figure standing in front of her, smiling, she greeted him.

- Can i sit? HHan asked, pointing to the seat next to her, and she nodded with a small smile.

Han sighed as she sat up, taking that usual position, elbows resting on his knees, looking at the others as she did, both of them silent for a moment before Han decided to speak. — So, Malik was the great Mr.Dubai... Why that name? —He heard Lena laugh low, smiling knowing that she wasn't letting herself be affected by what happened.

He wasn't letting himself be affected either, yes, Gisele had been a great support to him, and her leaving so suddenly had left him, in a way, heartbroken, and yes, it had affected him to know that Lena had gone to Dubai Again, he thought that this was the end of everything, that, again, she had not given him the opportunity to clarify his intentions.

— Malik owned almost half Dubai... That's why Roman named him like that. - The girl began, making Han look at her with raised eyebrows, noticing the wistful smile on her face. — It seems like a joke, I also believed it at first. Until after our first date he gave me a Lykan. — Han coughed a little upon hearing that, he had taken a sip of his beer, which had made him choke in surprise. - Surprise? When he proposed to me, he gave me the car that Roman is so in love with... Can you guess?

— Roman... A Pagani. — He said with certainty, knowing the eccentric tastes of the dark-skinned.

Lena denied with a smile. — A Bugatti Noire... It's exclusive and there's only one in the world, you know how ambitious Roman is, and well, he asked me to drive it when he came to visit. — She said, taking a sip of her drink.

Han was silent for a while before blurting out the question that had been eating at his head ever since he heard the word "fiancé."

- Were you going to get married? — Lena swallowed, she didn't answer, her gaze was fixed straight ahead, but not exactly focusing on something specific. Han felt somewhat annoyed by that, he knew he had no right to claim her, but something inside him just couldn't help but get annoyed. - I thought you weren't ready to settle down...- Lena looked down at that, catching Han's attention, who noticed how his fingers moved on the can in her hands. — You told me that settling down wasn't something you had planned but... One year... And... Suddenly you were going to get married.