XX: FINAL

Lena had talked to Sean and Twinkie about what she wanted them to do, and why she had sent the two man with them without warning.

Now, according to the last thing Twinkie had told her, they were both ready to leave the earth. Yes, she had sent Roman and Tej to take care of the satellite while the others would be in charge of arresting Jacob, and recovering the younger who had been taken against her will.

That's why Lena was now preparing, taking the motorcycle she had managed to get with Sean, also carrying some of the weapons she would carry, mostly her submachine gun, as always. They would leave in a few minutes and she didn't want anything to be missing at the end. - Lena... - Han's voice made her look up from the ammunition box, raising an eyebrow as a sign that she was listening. - I'm sorry... You're right, I don't have the right to bother you... I was scared, I... I lost you once because of my own decisions and I... - Lena noticed Han's hand, where he had the keys to the car he would use, were shaking.

Lena felt that feeling in her stomach, the same one she felt the first time she saw Asian while she was drinking that beer she had stolen from Santos, approaching the older one, she touched his hand, holding it in hers before squeezing it a little, looking at him, she smiled. - We'll talk, okay? When all this is over.

Han nodded, staring into the girl's brown eyes, before she turned around and left the room, at that moment, he sighed all the air he had been holding without realizing it.

He really hopes that everything could get better after this.

...

Lena was waiting for her signal, she would go out with Mia and Han, while Dom, Letty and Ramsey would go out first.

That was why the girl was driving next to the orange car that Han had chosen from the collection that Lena had gotten.

- Lena, your turn. - The girl listened, smiling at that, she accelerated, leaving her sister and Han behind, she had to get rid of possible dangers before they both went out to do their part.

- Careful. - Lena smiled at that, feeling enormous relief in her chest, she had missed hearing those words.

No, she had missed hearing them come out of the Asian man's mouth.

Accelerating, Lena took out the submachine gun, using the same trick as always, the woman managed to eliminate the men with weapons that could make work difficult for the others. - Clear path, Han. - She informed, making Han's car accelerate through the streets until they saw the bunker, where Ramsey had detected Elle.

Lena managed to see how the car stuck to the back of the bunker, giving a thumbs up to the two individuals who used it as a step to climb the bunker, Lena stopped seeing them for a while, noticing how everything was still normal until the The car began to move in a zigzag pattern, Lena had to move out of the way to avoid the car hitting her, almost colliding with another car that was going next to her. - Lena!

Mia's worried voice made her look at the bunker, knowing that there was something wrong, she denied, moving the motorcycle a little closer to the car that was moving abruptly, pouting a little knowing that she would have to leave her motorcycle, She grabbed her submachine gun tightly before taking off, jumping onto the orange car, feeling like she was surfing. Lena climbed it until her feet touched the bunker, bringing her head closer to the entrance of it. The girl could see how there was a man almost on top of Han.

Taking the submachine gun, the woman took aim, planting her feet firmly on the roof of the bunker, which continued to move irregularly, Lena managed to see a small safe space in which she could get rid of the man without hurting Han, shooting, she managed to see how the man walked away in pain, without thinking twice, she shot him again, leaving him lifeless on the ground.