V: PART ONE FINAL

—Hey Mia, how are you? It's weird that you didn't throw up your dinner. — Lena laughed when she felt a slap on her shoulder from the older one, the girl recharged at the table where Mia was ordering some things that were in the place, the mission was over, Giselle, Santos, Leo and Tej already were in the place, only Brian and Dom were missing, but Mia was already ready, packing everything in advance.

How she always did.

—Something happens? — Lena looked at her sister, frowning and shaking her head before giving her a smile. —I'm your sister, you know? A "no" is not going to make me believe that lie.

—You are good. Maybe you were a detective in your past life. What do you think I was-

—Don't change the subject, Lena. — The eldest asked, sitting in the other chair that was in the place, looking at her sister with concern. —Is it because of Han?

- How do you know that?

—It's for Han then. — Lena closed her eyes upon hearing the foolish thing she had said before nodding, tilting her head a little, seeing the aforementioned talking to Gisele in one of the corners of the place. — What's going on? You've known each other for a long time and... You two had your thing but I haven't seen you like this before.

— Roman asked us about where we would go after this is all over. - Lena began, feeling like a child again, telling her problems to Mia so she could help her find a solution. - The topic of Han and Tokyo came up, and... Well, we've never really talked about it...

- And why not?

— I don't know, well... In my part it's because... We're nothing, nothing formalized, I can't go and talk about settling down in a place with someone who... I'm not even sure it's what I want. - she shrugged, playing with a bracelet that she had on her wrist. — Although that was what I thought until a few days ago...

-What made you think differently?

— He said something about Tokyo, maybe he thought I wouldn't notice... But, indirectly, he asked me to go to Tokyo with him... — She remembered the day they were both talking about the date and Japanese food, where the older had mentioned the country in question.

—There you have it... what's stopping you then?- Mia asked, watching her younger sister play with her bracelet slowly, as if she was thinking. — Aren't you ready to settle down?

Lena shook her head, looking at the table in front of her. — It's a bit complicated, I guess... It's not that I don't feel ready, it's just... It scares me, settling down with someone for an indefinite amount of time is... I don't know... — She denied, swallowing hard and closing his eyes for a second. —And I don't want to hurt Han... Not when I'm aware that I won't be able to feel at home in a set place, because I know that if I don't feel comfortable, he won't either and I don't think he deserves that. .

Mia heard those words come out of her sister's mouth, looking at her with sparkling eyes, Lena was not someone immature, she was twenty-two years old, she was not the most adult person in the room, but something that Lena knew well was that she was not afraid to show her feelings, she knew how to recognize them, she was aware of the bad and the good in her, and that was something that Mia admired about the younger, she was not someone selfish, she had thought about how the man would feel if she decided to try to settle down with him when she didn't want that at the moment. —You know that Han would never force you to accept something you don't feel comfortable with...

— I know, but I know that there will come a point in which we will have to talk about it and... I don't know how to tell him everything I just told you without... — The girl didn't finish, she sighed heavily, covering her face with her hands. — I love him, Mia, and a lot, but I'm not ready for that stage, not yet. — she denied, seeing her.