XIII

—Bye Sean!

— Have a good night, Lena, bye Han. — The boy said once he got out of the car in which the couple had offered to take him home, more than anything Lena, she had liked the youngest. Han just nodded goodbye, not even looking at him.

— A "goodbye" was not going to make you lose your voice. — Lena complained when they moved away from the place where they had left the younger, Han looked at her for a second, clenching his jaw to continue driving even with his serious expression on his face. — Are you like this because of the Nissan? My God, how many cars have you let to be destroyed already?

— We made that together from scratch.

— We also did it with the Lancer, remember? And you gave it to Twinkie so that it would end up the same or worse than how Silvia ended. — Lena answered, finding it strange that he would get like this because of a car. — If you want us to rebuild it from scratch, we'll do it... We did it with the lancer too, I don't understand what the problem is.

—No problem, Lena, I'm just not in the mood, and seeing my wrecked car doesn't brighten my day.

—Then you would have told me no. — She said, frowning. — When I took the keys from you, you would have told me no, as easy as that.

—Would you have stopped?

—Of course I would have, it's your car... I would have given him mine in case I really wanted to see him race. — Han clenched his jaw like the steering wheel, not wanting to argue with the girl, he kept silent, focusing on the road, until they reached the workshop.

— I'll be back a little late, don't wait up for me.

— You go?

— I have something to do.

— At three in the morning? — She said incredulously, Han looked at her with tired eyes, she just huffed before taking the door keys and getting out of the car. — Do not go to dirty the leather of my seats. — She told him before closing the door and walking towards the workshop, Han saw her enter and close the door, when he was sure that the girl wouldn't bother to follow him, he stepped on the accelerator again.

Making her upset would always be the easiest way for him to do things in total secrecy, Lena wouldn't even bother to call him when she was in that state.

...

— I hope you had breakfast wherever you spent the night. — Lena's voice was the first thing he heard when he entered the workshop early in the morning. — Because you're not gonna find anything in the kitchen. — The girl finished, she was leaning under the hood of a car, what did he know, DK had taken her early that morning so that they could check it out and make the arrangements that he had requested.

Han sighed, running his hand through his hair, seeing how the girl got up to go directly to the tools sector, he ran to her, cutting her off. - Love.

— I have to work, DK wants it for tonight and no-

His arms wrapping around her body made her stop, the girl just sighed, not wanting to return the gesture, but his face rubbing on her neck as if it were a small kitten made her weak before that action. — I'm sorry... I don't know... No, I do know what happened to me, I'm sorry I made you feel that way, upset, frustrated... I'm sorry.

- What happens then? — She tried to find an explanation, letting him separate from her, looking at him with sympathetic eyes. — And don't say it was the car because I'm not going to believe you, you've done this for a year and you've never been like that.

—No, it's not because of the car... It's just...— Han looked at the girl's brown eyes, noticing the glint of concern in them, swallowing hard, he just smiled a little, as if wanting to reassure her. — I had a problem with DK, you know, him and his stupid rich kid requests, he said some things I don't want to remember and that put me in a bad mood... I'm sorry I took that bother with you, you had nothing to do with this.