(1) Ambience of Auspiciousness

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱.
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿. 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀."

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡:-

The city of Indraprastha was echoing with the sounds of jubilation. The sun was scattering it's rays throughout the whole city as if there was not even a single scar of problem. The birds kept chirping, and the breeze was cool. The leaves of the plants were covered from the dew drops. The level of noise pollution in the mornings were less compared to the other times of the day.

The city of Indraprastha was carved out at a suitable location on the Yamuna banks by the Pandavas, with support of their mentor and friend Vasudeva Krishna - scion of Sursena Janapada. The city had well-planned habitation, entertainment areas and market places.

The tan coloured smart chubby farmer with a checked shirt drove along with his tractor on the muddy road. Long, tall brown and green paddy fields look like someone has spread a green dusty bed sheet.

Fresh windy cool and crispy air started whistling like a invisible ghost. The red and green in colour birds with chilli like beak started twitting their morning melody. The enormous garden stood like a royal palace and the thick dried strong brown big branches danced welcoming the morning. The green brown beautiful countless leaves whispered to each other about their morning plans.