𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

Three of them reached the station and Dolly was waiting for them

Three of them reached the station and Dolly was waiting for them. Dolly arora, she was Nakul and Vishal's sister who lives in delhi but visits Nakul and Vishal in every summer break. Dolly's actual name Pragya but lets just call her dolly

Dolly-:"bhaiya, I missed you both"

Dolly ran towards her brothers and hugged them

She noticed Siya too

Dolly-:"oh so sanskari Siya is here too"

Vishal-:"did you forget your manners dolly"

Siya-:"no no I don't mind. She is always like that now I am used to it"

Vishal-:"being used to something wrong, doesn't make it right"

Dolly-:"but I was just......."

Vishal-:"just being mannerless and......"

Nakul-:"ohk lets just not create drama here, dolly everyone is waiting for you"

With that Nakul and Vishal placed dolly's luggage in the car

Dolly-:"can I sit on the front seat. Plz..plz..plz..plz..plz"

Siya-:"sure baccha why not"

Dolly sat on the front seat and Siya sat on the backseat.

They started the car and Nakul removed his shoes, put his earphones in and placed his head on Siya's lap. This gave Siya chills, she was feeling butterflies in stomach. "How can he be so good looking" Siya thought in mind.

Dolly-:Siya di......siya di

Dolly said a bit loudly and Siya came to her senses.

Dolly-:"where are you......lost in someone's thoughts"

She said with a smirk

Vishal-:"dolly....."

He said in an angry tone

Siya-:"no, its nothing....just.........tell me about you........how is you school going"

Dolly-:"9th is too difficult in comparison of 8th. Its started on the session and I am already exhausted"

Siya-:"ya I get..........save some tips and tricks for Sahil too"

Dolly-:"he already a nerd, more tips and tricks will send him in straight in college"

Vishal-:"atleast he studies, unlike you who............"

Siya-:"we reached.........bye guys I am already late......we will catch up later"

Siya put her hand on Nakul head and slowly lifted his head without being noticed by him and placed it on the seat. Nakul opened his eyes and sat up straight.

Nakul-:"you could have told me to move (with a yawn)............anyways bye"

Siya-:"bye............"

Siya left the car and headed for work.