𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚??

Siya peeked from the window and saw it was Vishal

Vishal-:"Siya........are you crying....is that you"

Siya was sulking and replied in a sulking tone

Siya-:"y-yes"

Vishal-:"what happened......what are you doing here.......why are you crying"

Vishal said and headed towards Siya.

Siya-:"N-no.........don't come near me"

But Vishal didn't listen to her and walked in her direction. When he reached her and saw her in that state , he quickly turned away and removed his jacket and gave it to her immediately

Siya looked up and hesitated a bit and slowly lifted her hand to grab the jacket from Vishal's hand

Vishal-:"do you wanna take a whole eternity.........what are you waiting for....just take it Siya"

Vishal said in a very angry and frustrating tone which gave Siya a jump scare and she quickly grabbed the jacket and wore it.

Vishal finally turned to Siya and held out his hand out for siya to grab it and stand up. Siya slowly grabbed his hand and got up.

Her eyes were fixed on the ground. Vishal gently held her her face by her chin and lifted it up. His eyes were locked with her eyes full of tears.

Vishal-:"Siya.....why are you here"

Vishal asked in a very low but deep and scary voice. Siya took a little long to answer which made Vishal frustrate.

Vishal-:"answer me damn it"

Siya-:"Nakul asked me to join him"

Siya said in the speed of flash due to Vishal's fear

Vishal-:"answer my every question in that speed.......understood"

Siya silently nodded and then Vishal glared at him so she immediately responded with words

Siya-:"y-yes"

Vishal-:"ohk.......why will you agree to come with Nakul.........at this time ........are you out of your mind"

Siya-:"h-he asked me to accompany him so........"

Vishal-:"Siya.......how can you be so stupid.........you know Nakul since forever......I told you many things about him......still.....you left Sahil and Dolly alone at home............how can you be so irresponsible......I didn't expect this from you....I am so disappointed.....what happened to that mature Siya with wise decision"

Siya-:"its not like that.......he asked me to meet his friends........he wanted me to introduce his fiance to his friends....thats why"

Vishal-:"meet up at a bar.......wow... What a great place to introduce your fiance...........you know Nakul take the most stupid decisions ever but still you choose to accompany him at the bar"

Siya-:"I didn't know he was going to take me hear and when we reached I had no way to go back"

Vishal-:"you should have called me earlier"

Siya-:"but......"

Vishal-:"No buts Siya.........you can't explain this.....you are in fault.....it is your mistake.........you were the one I trust..........Nakul was always dumb at making decision but you too"

Vishal held her hand and headed towards the bar

Siya-:"where are we going???"

Vishal-:"to punish the person who did this to you........tell me who did to you and I will cut his throat with a snap of the finger and slice the hands who touched you like that"

Siya-:"Vishal but...."

Nakul-:"Bhai you........"

Both of them looked at the door and found Nakul standing there

Ok guys.....happy 10k reads......I have posted character aesthetics and Playlist on my instagram......if you want to check it out you can.... And tell me about your favorite part in this chapter

Do follow me on insta for updates, spoiler and just to chill