𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊

But the blood was still flowing

But the blood was still flowing. So Sahil took her hand and placed on his lips and tried to stop the blood flow. Dolly looked at him when his lips touched her body. Sahil looked up and saw dolly with a blank expression on her face. Then Siya came with the First aid box and Sahil let Dolly's hand drop.

Siya-:"give me your hand"

Sahil-:"its not that deep but still it will cause pain for somedays"

Dolly-:"I think.....Vishal bhaiya is right.....I am not good at anything....how will I survive on my own"

Sahil-:"it was just your first try......you will get better with practice"

Siya-:"true.........but now you need to rest"

Sahil-:"come lets watch tv"

Sahil held dolly's hand gently and led her to the sofa in front of the television. They watched tv for a while then Siya called everyone on the dinning table

Siya-:"papa.......dolly.........sahil..... dinner is read.....come fast"

Everyone reached the dinning area and settled down on their places. Dinesh noticed the bandage on Dolly's hand and asked

Dinesh-:"dolly beta.......whats that"

Dolly-:"oh I just cut my finger while peeling the veggies"

Dinesh-:"why were you doing that...you are our guest.....what you doing Sahil...if you needed help you coull have reached out to me.......she is our guest"

Sahil-:"papa....actually"

Dolly-:"actually I insisted......I am here to learn all these so"

Dinesh-:"but you should start from small works like cleaning and all....jumping on cooking directly will be hard"

Dolly-:"ok uncle"

Siya came out of the kitchen holding vessels full of food. Sahil got up and went to help her. They both served everyone dinner

Everyone started eating

Dolly-:"yum.........Siya di.......I honestly don't like dal but your dal feels like it is made by a chef of five star hotel"

Siya-:"thank you......dolly"

They had dinner and went to their room.

Dinesh had a separate room and Siya and Sahil shared the same room.

In Siya and Sahil's room has 2 beds and a lots of books.

There was also a guest room but dolly wanted to sleep with Siya. So she shifted into Siya and Sahil's room

When 3 of them entered their room. Someone grabbed Siya's neck from behind the door. She shouted but he shut her up by his hand. Siya turned around and pulled away from that man.