THE train kiss

Vishal -:" what if I wanna sleep here "

Siya-:"the-then........I...I..." (fumbling)

Vishal-:"chill, I was just joking.......... you can have your seat back"

with that vishal got up from the berth and stretched his arms 

Siya-:"yeah...yeah I was scared that I have to sleep on the upper berth"

and as soon as siya sat on the berth a sound of plastic crushing erupted from her butt, then she slowly stood up and saw that she she accidently sat on the water bottle and now water is spiled all over the berth

Vishal-:"I am scared that now you actually have to sleep on the upper berth"

Siya-:"no.....then where will you.....-"

Vishal-:"I will adjust......obviously you will need more space"

Siya-:"yeah.......no wait WHAT??"

siya's head snapped towards vishal 

Vishal-:"no no........ I meant that I should be the one to adjust......not you"

siya narrowed her eyes and gave vishal a spine chilling glare

Siya-:"you JUST CALLED ME FAT"

Vishal-:" no am I out of my mind or something??? why would I call you that"

then a passenger on the opposite berth sat on her seat yawning

Passenger-:"stop yelling........you of course meant that she is fat"

Vishal looked at her shocked

Siya-:"yeah....and moreover he is yelling on me.....the audacity huh!!!!"

Siya turned to the passenger and said

Siya-:"now you tell me......am I fat??"

Passenger-:"No you are the most ethereal woman on this planet"

Vishal-:"ohhh thats I know"

Passenger-:"you shut how can you stand still after yelling at her......make it up to her now!!! dude"

Vishal joined his hands together and spoke

Vishal-:"ok I will make it up to her later........in personal"

Passenger-:"yell at her here and make it up in personal..... not fair"

Siya-:"yeah exactly"

Vishal-:"do you want me to make it up here"

Siya-:"yeah, I mean-...."

Vishal held Siya's elbow and turned her towards him and smashed his lips against hers

As their lips met, the world around them faded away. The kiss was a collision, fierce and hungry, fueled by pent-up longing. Their lips moved together in a desperate dance, a silent language that spoke of unspoken desires and unspoken promises.

They tasted of chai and cardamom, a flavor that was both familiar and intoxicating. Vishal's hand slid into her hair, his touch sending a delicious shiver down her spine. Siya was hesitant at first but then she clung to him, her fingers digging into the fabric of his shirt as if to emerge herself to this electrifying moment.

 Vishal pulled back abruptly, his face flushed, his breath ragged. Siya's cheeks burned with a mixture of exhilaration and embarrassment.

The train screeched to a halt, announcing the arrival at the next station.

 Vishal cleared his throat

Vishal-:"lets go back to our seat"

Siya spoke with her eyes fixed on the ground

Siya-:"definitely......sure"

they climbed up to their berth and their was a awkward silence 

Siya-:"I wanna talk about what just happened"

Vishal-:"yeah.... I-...."

Siya-:"do you actually think I am fat........did you mean it"

Vishal-:"wait you wanna talk about that......I thought"

Siya-:" yeah what you thought about me.....my body"

Vishal-:"ohk.......lets clear it first.........you are not fat, not skinny, you are not a zero size model, you are fit and slim, healthy and being healthy doesn't mean that you have to have a flat tummy with abs"

Siya-:"so my tummy isn't flat"

Vishal-:"it doesn't have to be.......it is beautiful the way it is.......and who likes those flat tummy which looks like the ribs are gonna pop out any second"

Siya-:"everybody likes it......I mean every guy"

Vishal-:"so you don't consider me as a guy"

Siya-:"you are a man like guys are kinda young"

Vishal-:"are you calling me old??"

Siya smirked a bit and spoke

Siya-:"ummm....... I am just calling the guys young.....nothing about you"

Vishal gave Siya a mischievous look and said

Vishal-:"let me do some young stuff to you"

______________________________________________________________

ok first of all thank you for 100k ........ I am very thankful

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

And sorry for not updating.........I was shifting and traveling 

do follow me on ig (lots of love)