𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Siya instantly regretted her words and tried to balance the situation

Siya-:"I mean he was here for dolly. He just wanted to check that she is fine or not........ac-actualy dolly cut her finger accidentally while peeling the vegetables"

Vishal-:"so what.......it happens with everyone when cook something for the first time. That doesn't give Nakul the right to sneak in. I was about to go mad at you but thankfully you told me the whole story"

Siya got confessed and thought that- what whole story. Did I messed up?. I think you did Siya

Vishal called Nakul to come to Siya's house immediately

Nakul came wearing just track pants and no shirt and was breathing heavily

Vishal-:"why are you like this"

Nakul-:"you asked me to come immediately.......is everything fine.... Is dolly..."

Vishal-:"drop the act nakul.....what are you trying to portray.......that only you care about dolly"

Nakul-:"what are trying say"

Vishal-:"siya told me everything that how you made dolly an excuse to sneak in their house and cause them trouble......and you have blackmailed siya right.....to not tell me all this......she gave me a hint yesterday when she said that you are very good at sneaking in and out.......now I know what it meant"

Nakul-:"blackmail........really.......you thought of me like that and I can't meet my sister really"

Nakul said it a little bit loud and with that dolly and Sahil woke up

Dolly-:"whats going on.......who can't meet me"

Nakul-:"me dolly.....its my fault that I snuck into your room without the owner permission because I just wanted to check on you.......I will never do that again.....I am sorry"

Dolly-:"bhai why are you saying that"

Vishal-:"you can check on her but this is not the right way. You can call her out or enter her room but yes from the front door with permission"

Nakul-:"ya I am sorry dolly, sorry bhai, sorry Sahil and sorry Sahil's sister"

Vishal-:"how mannerless you are..... Is this the correct way of talking to someone.....her name is Siya........ What is this Sahil's sister"

Nakul looked at Siya in disgrace and turned around to leave. Vishal followed him with anger in his eyes

Dolly-:"what the hell was this"

Sahil-:"its 6:00 am already......di you should have woke me up .......I need to study"

Dolly gave him a confused look

Siya took a big sigh and told dolly everything and Sahil went to the washroom

Dolly-:"but what was Vishal bhai doing here"