𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖊

Siya turned and found Vishal there

Siya turned and found Vishal there. He was standing behind the partition wall between their house so they both can only see eachother's body till their chest. Thank fully. Siya was relieved because Vishal can't see that she was wearing shorts and the top was in kurti style so he probably thought that she was wearing a kurti. About Vishal, he was Shirtless. Siya was about to panic but she manage to handle the situation

Siya-:"actually......umm....Sa-Sa-Sahil is vomiting for so long.....but nothing serious"

Vishal-:"if he is vomiting for so long in middle of the night.....there must be something serious....should I call the doctor"

Siya-:"No...no....he will be fine.....its just that he ate so much I guess...ya it is definitely because of that"

Vishal-:"are you sure.........I mean..."

Siya-:"ya ya I am damn sure"

Vishal-:"you should be with him right now.....what are you doing here"

Siya-:"ummm.....ya wha-what am I doing here"

Siya looked here and there for a clue. Then an amazing idea came to her mind

Siya-:"tulsi ji....I mean tulsi leaves.... He was coughing too much so I thought of making him a kaddha (tulsi tea)

Vishal-:"you shouldn't leave him alone"

Siya-:"dolly is there...she is helping me a lot......she is there to help"

Vishal-:"thank you for making her responsible like you.....it was the right decision to send to your house"

Siya-:"n-no she was responsible , I didn't do anything......really"

Vishal stared at Siya for couple of seconds and then spoke

Vishal-:"Siya are you fine..........you are sweating"

Siya wiped the sweat from her forehead and spoke

Siya-:"I am totally fine......it's just sahil"

Vishal put his hand on Siya's shoulder and pulled her closer to the wall. Then he tilted his face a bit towards Siya and said

Vishal-:"if you need something..... You can reach out to me without any hesitation.....ok......I am available for you and your family 24/7......you can call me anytime"

Siya-:"s-s-sure"

Vishal moved his hand from her shoulder and placed it on her cheeks softly

Vishal-:"and don't be tensed..... Sahil will be alright"

Siya looked at Vishal who looked human for once. After a very long time she was a very small but comforting smile on Vishal's face. He was not Vishal the Ceo or Vishal the eldest heir of the family. He was just Vishal. He was comforting her and she was hiding the whole truth. Siya felt terrible and guilty.