5. Off-day

Shubmans pov

Di didn't tell me she had a pretty friend. Like how could she do that?

Currently lying in bed I'm trying to figure out what to do today seeing that they had given us an off day.

Our match is in 5 days and we have 4 more days which is more than enough.

Seems like Abhay also has an off day because he just texted.

Abhay
Yo bro
Wanna hang?

Like as in suicide?

No
Hang out
Dumbass

Acha okay (oh okay)
Meet me in 10
Might bring a friend

Oooh

Before plugging my phone to charge I texted Shobhana asking whether she would like to hang out and then entered the bathroom to take a quick shower.

About a few minutes later I was ready when my phone pinged.

Shobi

Hey this is Shubman
Would you like to hang out with me and my friend?

Of course!
But I'm currently at the rcb practice session.
I could meet you guys at 10 am
Is that okay?

Yeah sure!!
I'll text you the details

I

huff before grabbing my keys and stepping outside. I meet Abhay who was in his car. "10 minutes my ass," he spoke as I got in. "Sorry".

"You okay?" he asked as he started driving. "Yeah, why do you ask?"

"no, you just seem upset"

I just hum before speaking. "Shobhana will be joining us at 10 am"

"Who is Shobhana?" he asked. "My friend"

"Or secret girlfriend," he smirked causing me to roll my eyes and slap his shoulder.

Shobhana pov

"Hold on so you were the one who did my wife's photoshoot?" Virat asked as he removed his helmet.

"Yeah," I smiled. "God she wouldn't stop praising you, shobi this shobi that," he laughed causing me to join in as well.

"Yo what's up," Abde chirped in throwing his hand over my shoulder.

"Nothing. Just telling her how my wife was reacting after the photo shoot done by her," Virat spoke causing us 3 to laugh.

"Anyway, I have to get going. I'll see you guys later," I smiled giving them a side hug before walking towards my car.

Keeping my bag in the passenger seat I got in when I received a text regarding the location.

It was a 10-minute drive from the place. I soon reached the cafe where I met up with the boys. I also saw Kriti and Ishan.

Seems like they had an off day too.

"I am so sorry, I got caught up at work" I ranted sitting in between Shubman and Ishan.

"It's fine, by the way, this is Abhishek. Abhishek this is Shobhana."

"Hi," I smiled as he did the same. "how come you didn't get off today?" Kriti asked.

"RCB match is tonight an, so" I answered.

"By the way what are your plans for today?" Ishan asked as I shrugged.

"So this is what we all are going to do," Abhishek spoke.