13. Double Date

Shobhana's pov

"Oh okay sir, ah okay. I'll send the photographs. Okay, sir. Oh, tomorrow evening? Oh okay, sir. Yes, okay thank you."

I end the call with my dean. What does he mean I and Kriti have our flight tomorrow? There are only a few more matches left.

Especially the playoffs and the finals. Shaking my head in disappointment I picked up the camera to see Shubman's face on the lens causing me to gasp.

"Idiot, why would you come so close to the lens? At least pose now." I mutter causing him to chuckle as I click the picture.

I then sit down on the chair copying the files to the computer. "You okay? You seem, upset babe," he asks sitting next to me. "Our college dean called. He said I and Kriti have to come back tomorrow," I sigh rubbing my face.

"T-tomorrow? What about the other matches? The playoffs?" he asked upset.

" I'm sorry I won't be able to see you qualify for the playoffs live," I answer softly as he sighs. "When is your flight?" he asks.

"7 pm tomorrow," I answer as he nods. I was packing my things when my phone rang and Shubman picked it up.

"It's Kriti," he answered. "Put it on speaker na," I requested as he did the same.

"ENA DI INDHA ALLU NALAKI KALAMBI VAAN RAN? NOW BOYFRIENDS ODA MATCHU PICTURESLA EVAN AVAN APPANA EDUTHU THALAYILA KOTTUVAANA? "( hey why does this dean want us to come tomorrow? Who will give him our boyfriend's match pictures? His dad?) she yells causing me and Shubman to cover our ears.

"I don't know," I answer.

'Seri Phonea Vai. Naa Aprama Pesaren." ( ok I'll call you later. I'll end the call) she mutters.

"Come on let's go," Shubman spoke as we started walking.

"I'm sorry I have to leave," I answer. "it's not your fault. We can text and call. I'll be meeting you guys next month for your brother's marriage. So yeah." he smiles.

I hum in response before I get into the driver's seat placing the bag in the back with Shubman getting into the passenger seat.

I start driving back to our hotel. "I know just the idea," Shubman spoke texting someone on his phone.

I didn't question it but just drove humming along to the song playing. "Be ready at 6, okay?" he spoke as I nodded pulling up into the driveway.

Shubmans pov

I texted Ishan asking him whether he knew about how Kriti and Shobhana would be leaving tomorrow. He texted back saying he did know and was upset. We then made plans on how to cheer them up and came up with a pretty good plan. I kiss Shobhana on the cheek making her smile. "What was that for?" she asked. "Just like that."

We entered the elevator and she pressed the 8th-floor button. We have been dating for about a month now and honestly, I haven't been this happy before. We reached our floor in about 2 minutes. She then kissed my cheek before walking towards her room.

Ishan had come over seeing that he was on the 7th floor. We both then planned what we would be doing here in our room. We, fortunately, had a Bluetooth speaker.

It was 5:30 right now so our girls would be here in 30 minutes. So we started getting ready.

Shobhana's pov

"Kit Kat it's 5:30 pm. Are you even getting ready?" I exclaimed while wearing my earrings.

"Why do we even have to leave?? The match isn't even over yet!" she yelled making me sigh.

"And yes I am getting ready," she replied. "Okay, so how do I look?" she asked causing me to turn.

"Ishan is gonna be staring at you the whole time," I smirk

"Ishan is gonna be staring at you the whole time," I smirk. "So is Shubman," she smirks as I look at my outfit.

 "So is Shubman," she smirks as I look at my outfit

I just shrugged before wearing my shoes. "let's go yeah?" she asked as I nodded.

"Let's go," I reply taking my phone. I knock on the door as Kriti locks our room door. The door opens and I see Ishan on the other side. "Hey," he smiles as we hug before he hugs his girlfriend and gives her a small kiss. "You guys are so cute it hurts," I chuckle as they laugh.

"Where is Shubman?" I ask. " He is in the room," Ishan replies as I nod before walking towards the room. "Shub, you here?" I call out before walking in. I see him coming out of the bathroom. "Well don't you look gorgeous?" he smirks wrapping his hands around my waist.

"You look really handsome too," I smile patting his cheeks. "What did you call me for?" I ask him. "Well seeing that you are leaving tomorrow I thought we'll have some fun today," he smiles.

"Where are Kriti and Ishan?" he asks. "Probably making out," I shrug making him laugh. "I swear your smile and laugh just make my day," I smile.

"Oh yeah?" he smiles again. "I'll be outside. Come when you're ready," I speak before turning around to leave just when he catches my wrist and pulls me towards his chest.

"What-" I ask but he cuts me off by placing his lips on mine. I kiss back my hands on his face. He deepens the kiss, his hands wrapping around my waist pulling me closer, my hands going to his hair.

"I know you guys are probably making out but come out," Ishan exclaims from outside causing me and Shubman to pull away.

"kya hamane aap donon ko disturb kiya? (Did we disturb you two?)"  Shubman exclaims but there was no answer. "Yeah that's what I thought," he mutters.

"Come on, I and Ishan planned something for you two." he speaks pulling me along.