14. Dances And Dinner

Shobhana's pov

"Where are we going?" I ask Ishan who drives us to who knows where.

"You're not kidnapping us right?" Kriti asks as the boys chuckle.

"We are going to that park we went to a month ago," Shubman answers as we nod.

Soon we reached. When I got down, I noticed that it was calm and so freaking peaceful. The stars shined brighter making me smile.

"M'lady" Shubman calls out holding a small basket and a speaker. I noticed that the other 2 had left. "You ready?" he asked as I nodded.

"The moon is beautiful today," I smile. "Not as beautiful as you," he winks.

"too cheesy," I chuckle. "Only for you," he answers.

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask. "We are going to dance," he answers connecting the music before holding out his hand.

I look at him and he looks up grinning like a devil. Uh, Taylor reference.

I take his hand and he wraps his right hand around my waist and held my right hand with his left.

We started swaying to the songs which started playing. "I honestly didn't know I would be dating someone in my life," I speak as Shubman looks at me. "What?"

"Yeah, well you see," I started before he cut me off. "I'm your first boyfriend?!" he asked smiling as I nodded. "But how you're so gorgeous I thought you would have at least dated?" he asked.

"Well I did get proposals but I didn't really feel something with them," I admitted.

"What do you feel with me?" he asks. "With you, I feel happy. Safe and enjoyable. Like I feel free." I admitted.

He smiles. Those eyes were what caught my eye first. He leans in as I lean in too.

Catching his lips with mine made me feel a spark. He pulled away before kissing my entire face making me laugh.

"God I'm so lucky!" he exclaims before lifting me and twirling making me laugh more.

"You wanna have dinner?" he asked as I nodded. He opened the basket before pulling out the sandwiches.

We ate them in silence before just lying down on the grass.

"You're my first girlfriend too," Shubman admitted making me turn my face towards his.

He turned his face to face mine. "No way," I chuckled. " I'm serious," he laughs.

"You know I was like the coach back in college," I speak. "For what?"

"Love. Like people used to ask me for advice." I admit.

"What was your advice for them?" he asks sitting upright. 

"Whatever may be the situation I used to advise them to tell a suitable line from a song the person likes. It always worked." I smile sitting up.

"I'm pretty sure you would use Taylor Swift's line." he chuckles.

I nod in agreement. "Let's hope we don't have a situation.' I smile as he does the same.

"Anyway when is your brother's wedding ?" he asks. "Well, it's on 20th June. 10 days after his birthday,' I answer.

"What's the bride's name?" he asks moving closer to me making our shoulders brush against each other. "Meenakshi. We call her Meena." I smile.

"What am I and the boys supposed to wear?" he questions. " I'll show you that day. But you need to come at least 2 days before. Yeah?" I answer as he nods.

We sat there in silence when I felt Shubman wrap his hand around my waist as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I look up at him to see him staring at me already. I could feel my cheeks turning red as I look away.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and sat upright but I could feel his breath on my neck.

When I turn to face him, his lips lock with mine making my eyes go wide. But I kissed back instantly and I could feel him kiss deeper making me hold his face as he pushed me onto the grass.

He pulled away and god I would be lying if I said he wasn't looking hot hovering above me.

Damn, the black shirt suits him so well.

"Like what you see?" he smirks as I nod. "Oh yeah definitely," I laugh.  But I didn't expect the next move.

He starts tickling causing me to laugh. "Oh my god! Shubman babe stop," I speak out in the middle of laughing. He gives me a little gap and I take it as a chance to run away.

"Hey wait, babe!" he exclaims running after me. He soon caught up and lifted me from the back twirling me.

"God I love you!" the two of us exclaimed at the same time as be set me down.

I kiss him instantly when he let me down as he does the same.

Lmao this chapter was honestly so confusing to write