Chapter 5: Growing Pains

: Growing Pains Chapter by Summary:

Nhu has fainted after healing Luke's mother. How did such a tiny boy do that which boggled the mind. When crisis is narrowly averted and The Fates issuing their warning the family begins the intricate process of blending. Nu's goals shift when he falls in love with a man he only saw in pictures, a man named Zee Pruk Panich. Like his sister fell for Xīyáng Qi, he fell for someone who seemed to avoid him at all cost. His family trying to console him while trying to find their lifemate so he can begin his journey. Now on a fight to China Aya is now officially eighteen and the year her lifemate is to enter her life. It is time to find out of the man she seen in a picture and fell in love with when she was fourteen was her lifemate.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Nya screamed, and King Wei turned several shades of green, watching the future emperor of Keāa Kala fall to the floor. Luke's father, Yangyang, jumped up to reach him first since he was the closest.

Holding NuNew in his arms, Yangyang was surprised at how tiny the boy was. When moments before, he did not seem like he was so.

From the rosy-cheeked boy with the shy smile to what looked like a child who had been sick for decades and, in the last minutes of life, seconds later, was frightening to everyone.

Aiyana gasped at the state of the child lying limp in her husband's arms. She knew this was her fault. King Wei grabbed Luke by the shoulders and shook him, not to hurt him but in panic.

"Find us a private room, NOW," King Wei demanded and tore Nu from Yangyang's arms and followed Luke while being careful not to jostle the boy in his arms.

Luke

Luke knew the most private place would be his dressing room. The event coordinator was pompous and entitled when she showed him the massive dressing room.

They had assigned him something he only used once to use the restroom, for which he was now grateful. His brother was in danger!

"In here, father! Hurry! Come, come," Luke herded his family and newfound family into the private space.

As Luke watched his royal father gently lay down his brother, Nu had gotten worse in the few minutes, it took them to get to the room. Luke watched his twin sister, King Wei, and Queen Nya circling Nu's now decimated body.

"Come, brother, we must help what is ours. Bring your family, our family, to help, for what now needs our light, "Aya's eyes were glazed as if she was in a trance.

Luke was not understanding but knew that they needed help. Something was going on with his family, and he needed to understand it more clearly. How did his brother end up in this state?

"Can someone please explain what is going on? How did my brother know my mother was sick? Why did he say he healed her, didn't he? What happened to him? He looks like he is dying. Did he give his life to her? I feel sick to my stomach. Can someone please tell me what is going on before I lose my mind, "Luke begged and pleaded with the three standing with their eyes closed and hands on Nu's chest as if praying.

None of the three looked his way but continued to press their hands against his brother's chest, and he began to hear a hum. Something big was about to happen, and he needed to be a part of it. His body and mind were dizzy with the need to help his brother.