Chapter 9: BackLash

Summary:

Aya and Xīyáng Qi had met... The mating bond is calling to them both, but they still have things to do before they can be together. With the help of the Keaakalan, parents, grandparents, and other mothers, they will try to keep the mating bond from overwhelming Ay and Qi. Aya must get ready to get on stage for the first time as a game designer, *A*. YA's & *New* Worlds will step into the light to dazzle the world with their prowess. Nu would also prepare to sing a song that will change the Sibs and Nu. While the spell would not last forever, things other than thought. The guilt is eating at Ara, and she is unsure if they are doing the right things. On top of that, evil lurks all around behind the scenes, not just from one source.

Chapter Text

Xīyáng Qi watched the petite woman walk by, and her smell, oh, her smell. It was intoxicating. It was what dreams were made of. Flowers, sugar, vanilla, and spice tickled the senses. Xīyáng Qi's body was on high alert as she floated by him, and he turned to watch her.

His eyes never left her swaying ass, and her beautiful mahogany brown hair with red highlights grazed the floor with its tips, which reminded him of someone. Still, he could not put his finger on it.

Coming and going, she was a remarkable sight, except she kept her head down. He wanted to look into her eyes. His mind was off his work today. He needed to go inside the team room and calm down.

He reached for the door handle but could not look away. Xīyáng Qi felt like a coward, and he should have approached and asked for her Line, but she had reached the gallery and would soon slip away down another hallway out of his reach.

He waited and watched to see which direction she would go. Xīyáng Qi had a pull to find her later and would need a starting point to search for the mysterious woman. He had a feeling he knew this woman from somewhere,

He did not know how. The opposite sex had always seemed to be off-putting to him. He figured someday he would meet a woman who would pique his interest, but not more than one on the same day!

He needed to get his mind out of the gutter. Since he laid eyes on Aya, his hormones were out of control. His cock ached and needed release. It was like he had an on/off switch, and Aya had turned him on, and he needed to flip it back fast.

"I need to talk to Luke. Something is not right. I have never felt like this before. If I told Luke, he would kill me. I want to take his sister home and do the dirtiest things to her all night long, and it is making me horny around all females," growled Xīyáng Qi

He closed his eyes, and his body vibrated, feeling every breath as she walked past him. What was going on was that he was losing control of his body. This is not the day for something like this to happen.

When Aya passed her lifemate, she felt relieved. She wanted to jump into his arms and grind against him, drag him into a room, rip his clothes off, and release all her pent-up sexual aggression.

However, she could not get caught up in the mating bond. It goes against everything her people stood for, but they were in the human realm, and she could not lose control.

Her mother had told her that she and her father had spent two weeks mating non-stop, barely eating anything. Her parent's mate bond was so strong that she was conceived on the first night. Aya wanted that so badly, but there were other things to consider.

She could not afford to have a child immediately. It was different for her mother. Nya had given up her whole life to travel to Keāa Kala and live until she was born. Xīyáng Qi had a life in the mortal world. His life was full of adventure and status.