Chapter 7

Chaya

I was filling the glasses with water when Advik came inside the kitchen. He seem restless or maybe I am just imagining it. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. I put all the glasses on a tray and walked towards the living room.

"Chaya" Advik called.

I turned towards him and raised an eyebrow.

"Meet me at the garden at 11" he ordered and I nodded then he left the kitchen before me. These brothers love ordering people.

If I am not wrong then something is wrong but what is it? I am sure he won't ask me anything business or his life related.

Keeping the thought aside I left for the living room. After giving water to everyone I sat on the sofa beside Arya who didn't go to college because the elders came home this morning.

"How was the journey Maa and how is Nani Maa?" I asked.

"It was good beta. Maa is great now. Her heart surgery went well but the doctor said she needs rest and..."

"And she needs to eat healthy food" Chachi finished.

"I am not sure if she is going to do the latter because she loves to eat fried food" Chachu sighed saying that.

"Maa ji needs to stop eating junk food like a kid and start eating like her age" Papa was the one who said it.

"Damad ji main to abhi bhi bacchi hi hoon toh phir main aap logo jaisa ubla hua khana kyu khau" Maa said mimicking Nani Maa.

Papa shaked his head in disapproval and left for his room. Followed by Chachu.

"Badi Maa" Ashu called from the stairs.

"Haan beta ji".

"I was thinking if I could take Chaya to one of our NGOs, she will get bored staying here doing nothing, what do you say?" By this time he was already standing infront of Maa.

She looked at me then at Ashu. Smiling she nodded at him.

"Bring your bhabhi home in one piece okay?" Chachi asked making the rest of us laugh and Ashu narrowed his eyes.

"Okay then I am also going to rest for a while meet you all after a while" Arya said and left for her home.

"Did she even do anything to get tired?" Maa asked Chachi who shrugged her shoulders.

Then Maa and Chachi also left leaving me and Ashu alone in the living room.

"Get ready by 10" he said and left.

Now what to do. I sighed and slumped into the couch. Oh wait I forgot to tell you about my in laws. So

Starting with my sasur ji aka Abhimanyu Raghuwanshi who is the owner of the Raghuwanshi Constructions. He is a man of his words. He is the one who wanted me to get married to Aditya. And one of the reasons for our marriage was my father is a friend of his. I know that my father asked him if there is someone who is interested to marry me after the accident and he said why to find someone when his son is a bachelor and needs to get married soon. And that is how I got married to Aditya Raghuwanshi.

Next is my Saasu Maa aka Neelam Raghuwanshi the mother of Aditya and Arya. She and Chachi helps Ashutosh with the NGOs. She loves dogs but sadly she is also allergic to them which made her sad everytime she see a dog. One thing that nobody knows except for me in the house is that she wants Ashutosh to marry Piya. She thinks that they make the perfect couple and well that is active true.

Next is my lovely Chachi ji who is actually the younger sister of Neelam Raghuwanshi. Meenakshi Raghuwanshi the mother of Ashutosh and Advik is calm and sweet lady but she can become furious if you don't give her food.

Lastly Chacha ji aka Abhinav Raghuwanshi younger brother of Abhimanyu Raghuwanshi and the co-owner of the Raghuwanshi Constructions. It is said that Aditya is just like him well Arya told me that. Abhinav Raghuwanshi is very nice with his family but when he is as cold as ice towards the others.

*

"Bhabhi are you ready, Ashu Bhai is calling you downstairs" Arya said getting inside the bedroom.

"How do I look?" I asked looking at the mirror one last time.

"Well Bhabhi ji I wish I was a man so I could marry you" she said winking at me

I laughed shaking my head.

"Okay then I am going bye" I said leaving the room.

"Bye bhabhi" I heard Arya saying.

What is it that Advik want to talk to Chaya?

Is there any reason why Ashutosh asked Chaya to go to the NGo?

What do you think happened between Aditya and Chaya after that night?