Chapter 12

Chaya

Today is the day. It's been five days. Today is Chachi and Chachu's 25th anniversary party. The past five days passed in a blur. All I did was prepare everything for the party with Arya, eat and sleep.

Have I seen him? No.
Why? Simply because he doesn't want me to.
Do I want to know why he is doing all this? Yes.
Do I have the guts to ask him? No.

End of the topic there only because I am a coward. I can face a devil but I do not have the guts to face and ask some questions to my husband. Funny? Very.

The past five days he came after I fell asleep and left before I wake up.

How do I know? His cologne.
He can hide himself from me but where would he keep that scent of his cologne. I sound like a psychopath. Sigh.

But right now I do not have the time to stress about Aditya because the message I received five days ago still lingering in my mind. Today is the fifth day. I don't know what will happen I do not want to meet him. But I can't do anything because I am sure he is going to be here tonight. And I have no other choice than facing him.

He has always done what he said. So tonight he will be here. I have to be around everyone so he would not come near me and talk to me. Yes I would do that. I hope it works although I doubt that it would but I can only hope that nothing goes wrong tonight.

*

I was going through my wardrobe to find something that is suitable for tonight when someone knocked on the door. And I looked towards the door.

"Chaya beta" Maa was standing by the door with some things in her hand.

"Ji Maa?"

"May I come in?" She asked.

"Ofcourse Maa you don't need to ask to get inside my room" I said while taking a few steps towards her.

"I know beta but still" she smiled and got inside.

Sitting on the bed she put all the things she brought upon it. She has brought a pastel green lehenga and some jewellery.

"Maa ye sab?" I asked.

"Main chahti hoon ki Aaj tum ye pehno. Pehnogi na?" She said looking at me with hope in her eyes.

"Bilkul maa aap kuch kahe aur main na karu aisa nahi ho sakta" I said smiling at her. Although I am not a fan of the green colour but for today I have to wear it because the theme colour for the party is green. Chachi's favourite colour, green.

*

I was almost done getting ready when Aditya barged inside the room. Yes barged and I know why? Because the guests will be here in any minute. He looked at me for a second or two before glancing at his attire for the night that was on the lying on the bed.

He picked up the outfit and got inside the bathroom. This man has issues for sure. A hi or hello wouldn't have hurt his pride.

I walked out of the room after getting ready. The party is held at the backyard of our home. So now I have to walk down the stairs with this lehenga. Wow. Great.

Sighing I slowly started taking steps.

"Can you be a little faster Bhabhi?" a voice said from behind me and I looked at the person. Advik. Wow he looks handsome. But hold on where are his tattoos though did he conceal them.

 But hold on where are his tattoos though did he conceal them