Chapter 17

Chaya

After the dinner everyone left for their rooms except for me, I was at the kitchen thinking what should I do about Rohit. Even though he hasn't tried anything yet it is still not good, and since he is aware of Kashvi I just wish he doesn't try to hurt her like the last time when that accident happened.

I am not sure if I should tell Aditya everything, but everything would mean the past. And the past includes Advik and Ashutosh.

Aditya doesn't even like me right now, I don't even know how would he react when he would get to know about the past that I share with both of his brothers. Although I don't think that Advik one would even matter anything because I am the one who liked him, he never liked me.

But what I share with Ashutosh is a little weird because he was my ex boyfriend and right now I am married to Aditya. This thing is really weird. I don't even know how I ended up in a situation like this.

Right now I am living with my first love that never became mine who is my husband's cousin. And the funny thing is that even my ex boyfriend is my husband's cousin. And my stalker is back too who is my husband's lawyer's brother such a lovely coincidence.

"I just wanna disappear."

"Why though?" a voice came from behind me. I jumped down from the kitchen island since I was sitting on it and looked at the person.

"Advik" I basically whispered to myself. I remember he said he wanted to talk to me at the party but after the party the both of us were pretty busy, basically he became busy because I don't even do anything except for roaming around the house, reading se books here and there and sometimes I just cook to make myself entertained.

While I was talking with myself he came walking towards me and stopped right infront of me.

"So.." he started.

"So?" I asked. I know I am being dumb right now, but it's just I don't want to talk about Rohit right now. Kashvi is here and I don't want to spoil her mood by remembering all those things, because if I get sad she will be too, and I don't want that to happen.

"Do you want to-"Advik started again and I cut him off.

"No I don't" I said but it came out a little flat. But nonetheless I hope he understood my point of view for now, and that's what I need. It's not like I don't trust Advik or something but right now I think I would clear out everything with Aditya and after that I will tell Advik and maybe Ashutosh too. But I am a little skeptical about him.

Sighing I looked at Advik.

And he nodded his head. He understood me. Smiling a little he patted my head and said "Whenever you want to talk I will always be here for you" saying that he pecked at the top of my head and left the kitchen.

Holy gingerbread men he did not do that. I slapped my right cheek thinking that I was dreaming and he did not did what he did.

"Ouch, it wasn't a dream" I rubbed the area of the cheek where I slapped.
"Do I have too much power or what?" Shaking my head I left for my bedroom where Aditya and Kashvi were probably waiting for me. Not sure about Aditya but Kashvi was definitely waiting for me.

Remembering her made me smile. Someday I would have a daughter just like her. A daughter who would call me Maa and call Aditya Papa. Someday...