Chapter 11

Chaya

Those brown eyes....those beautiful brown eyes which are always emotion less showing emotions for the first time....

For the first time they don't look the same, they don't look cold, they don't look pissed, they don't look how they always do, tonight....

Tonight those eyes are filled with sadness, they seem....hurt? But why? one thing is for sure that something has happened, something that is wrong.... terribly wrong, but..... what?

But before I could ask anything to him he sat up on the bed and looked towards me the sadness in his eyes still visible when he cupped my cheeks and pulled me towards him.

Linking our foreheads together he closed his eyes...

My heart....my heart...my heartbeat accelerated this is the moment I was waiting for b-but not how it's happening and something is not right I can sense that but....Aditya is touching me that to willing...for the first time...

C..alm down...calm down Chaya.

I c-can't this is too much...

"Chaya" his voice made me look towards his mouth....his lips...those lips seem soft a-and w-wait is h-he going t-to d-do what they do in the b-books?

Adi-aditya i-is going to ki-kiss me

Ki..kiss...

Kiss....

oh g-god

I am not ready

I am not ready

I am not-

"Sleep" saying that he rose up from the bed and left the room

He left the room?

What?

Wait what?

He did not just...

I got all excited for nothing....

And he left just like that without even glancing at me. Did he think this wasn't the right thing to do or-

Wait his cut, I didn't even get the chance to treat it. Oh god Aditya why you gotta be like this. Why can't you be just normal?

*

"Chaya beta come here we want to discuss something" Maa called out for me from the dining room, well I was in the kitchen trying to bake some cookies. I came outside of the kitchen and looked at the clock. Fourteen hours it's been fourteen hours and I haven't seen him.

Does anyone know where he is? Yes.
Who? All of us.
Where? In his office.
Why? Because....where else he could be except from that place.
When is he coming back? No-one knows.
Did he eat? Not sure.
Did he sleep? Not sure.
Should I call him? Not sure.
Will he pick my call? Definitely not.

"Bhabhi bhabhi come here fast" I looked towards where the voice was coming from and saw Maa, Chachi and Arya sitting on the dining table. All of them smiling when they saw me and I reciprocated their expression. Can't have them worry about me.

I sat beside Arya and asked "so what is it that you want to discuss Maa?"

"You see Bhabhi, Chachu aur Chachi ki 25th Anniversary hai 5 din baad so party to banti hai. Hain na!!" Arya exclaimed.

This girl always so cheerful.

"So Bhabhi do you have any idea what can we do?"

I looked towards Chachi she was beaming. She really loves Chachu alot. Hmm now what can we do to make their 25th anniversary special

25th....25th?

How is it 25th if Ashutosh and Advik are already 25 years old? That's not possible-

"Ahh you are a bit confused I see" Maa said and I looked towards her. She continued "You see my little sister over here was a troublemaker back in the days and had done some things she shouldn't have. But if something is broken then you can't fix it right?" I slowly nodded getting it where this was going.

"She" Maa gestured towards Chachi who was looking at me with a small smile on her face "fell in love with a German guy in England where she went to study and conceived the twins. Well it was bound to happen but.

"But?" I asked.

"But destiny wasn't in their favour you see. The day Meenakshi thought she would tell Fritz her boyfriend, that she was pregnant he met with an accident and died after two days struggling to live. After that we brought her back to India to take care of her and the unborn kids."

"And that led to her and Abhinav's love life. We were frankly quite happy about it too. So after six months of the kids birth Meenakshi and Abhinav got married that is why it's their 25th anniversary. Do you have any questions Chaya?" Maa asked after telling me everything.

"If you are thinking about the kids then yes they know about this we told them when they were mature enough to understand the things" this time Chachi said.

They didn't hide anything from them and that's commendable. Usually people conceal those types of things but they told them. This family is really something. I smiled at Chachi and said

"Let's start preparing for your anniversary then, Chachi" she smiled back and nodded her head.

"Bhabhi how about a ghost themed party ??" Arya asked and everybody was like what?

"Arya no we should do something that would signify Chachu and Chachi's love. Hmm so Chachi what is your favourite colour?" I questioned.

"Green" she said.

"And Chachu's?"

"Black" she said.

Thought so, I bet Aditya's favourite colour is Black too.

*

It took us apparently three hours to discuss everything. Yes discuss. Maa and Chachi will tell Papa and Chachu about this whole thing and then we will start preparing. Although we know they will say yes for it but it's better to tell them before we start preparing.

I was going towards my room when my phone beeped. I swear if it's Kanvi again then-

It wasn't Kanvi it was him. It was a message from him saying

"See you in five days love. Don't miss me too much"

I am so so sooooo sorry for posting this late.

How have you people been? Hope you all are doing well.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

What do you think about this new person who has been sending messages to Chaya?

Who can it be?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.