𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

you're all i want ᶜⁱᵍᵃʳᵉᵗᵗᵉˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉˣ

you're all i want, all i love.

└───*̥˚───*̥˚┘

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

LANDO NORRIS HAD BEEN in love with ivy fewtrell for as long as he could remember.

the vidid memory of their first time meeting was still ingrained deep in his brain, and it wasn't an unusual occurrence for him to find his mind wandering to that exact day.

young lando norris sat impatiently waiting for his best friend max to arrive to take them karting. he was cross legged on the pavement outside his house, using small stones to draw on the kurb.

the loud sound of a car engine erupted through his ears, causing the young boy to sit up expectingly. he lept up with a grin as the car belonging to his friend pulled into his driveway.

grabbing his bag, he walked up to the car and pulled the door open, the grinning face of his best friend coming into view.

"sorry were late, ivy had some stupid modelling thing." max said with a slight scowl.

"oh shut up max, you were the one that took ages talking to lola. its not my fault you have a crush on her." a young girl that lando didn't recognise sneered back at him as she turned in her seat to face him.

lando stared at her confused. he'd never met maxs sister, and truthfully he didn't even know he had one.

the girl couldn't have been more than a year or two younger than him, and she was undeniably the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. her light brown hair hung around her shoulders, and her dark brown eyes shone in the sunlight. no wonder she modelled.

"max darling, your sister comes to every single race, can you please just be a supportive sibling like she is?" maxs mum, samantha, asked her son with a sigh. max countered back something about how boring modelling was, but lando ignored it, not wanting to be involved with a family argument.

"hi, im ivy!" the young girl turned around with a grin, blocking out the sound of max and her mother arguing.

"h-hi im lando." the poor boy stuttered, his face flashing a shade of deep red.

lando found himself recalling that very memory as he watched her car pull into the driveway of the flat he and max shared.

"mate, your sisters here!" he called out, tearing his eyes away from the window.

max walked into their messy kitchen, a wide grin on his face. it was ivy's birthday a week ago, but she was unable to come see him until now. lando had never been more happy when max told him she was coming today, especially as he was leaving for testing in bahrain in a few days.

"we- uh... probably shouldve cleaned up in here." lando winced as he looked around their flat kitchen, which was full of crap everywhere.