𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

apricot princess ʳᵉˣ ᵒʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʸ

shes my best fucking friend,
and i wanna show, i wanna show her the world

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

IVY... IVYYYYY?" lando dragged out, leaning his head on the claw machine in boredom. he yelled her name again, rattling his small pot of coins in her ear.

she finally turned to look at him, a death stare on her face as she breathed heavily. "you made me loose my fucking octopus!"

ivy jabbed the glass of the machine, and lando followed her finger to see multiple large octopus teddies filling the bottom of the container.

"c'mon vee-vee! you weren't gonna get it anyways, these things are rigged." he shrugged, as if what he'd said was the most casual thing ever.

the girls mouth has never dropped so fast. "oh. my. god. you did not just say that to me. i am bloody determined to win this octopus if its the last thing i do!"

ivy's voice had now raised to the point where people were beginning to stare, so lando put his hands up in surrender so she would stop drawing attention to them.

"okay okay! im sorry! i just wanted to ask if you wanted to play that racing game over there?" lando said, pointing to the other side of the arcade.

ivys glare finally softened as she nodded her head, grabbed landos hand and began to pull him in the direction of the sim.

lando was quite glad he was behind her, other wise she would be able to see the very obvious blush spreading across his face like wildfire.

ivy slipped into one of the sim seats, lando standing behind her to watch. she started the race, going straight into first place.

lando tried to make comments on her racing, but he always got cut off before the first word exited his mouth.

"try turnin-"

"shut the fuck up."

"but if you just-"

"ill rip your head off if you utter one more word."

"i think im gonna leave you too it vee-vee." lando said, pressing a kiss onto ivys forehead. after receiving no reply from the overly-focused girl, he wandered off.

ivy didnt even realise lando had gone, until she finished her race and looked up for landos praise or her 2nd place (a result of brutality molesting every other car) and finally noticed his absence.

confused, she stood up out the simulators and began looking around for the curly haired boy.

a tap on her shoulder interrupted her, and she turned around to see lando holding the blue octopus teddy she was trying to win earlier, as well as a minnie mouse, dumbo, bambi and a large wad of tickets in his hands.