𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

what was i made for? ᵇⁱˡˡⁱᵉ ᵉⁱˡⁱˢʰ

think i forgot, how to be happy.

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

IVY READS LANDOS text messages, a small smile growing on her face as her eyes skim over the screen.

not half an hour after the podcast had aired, lando had spammed her with messages checking if she was okay.

the truth was, she didn't know if she was okay. she thought she was okay, she'd been doing so well. but talking about her disorder and attempts had brought it all back, and suddenly she wasn't really okay as she thought she was.

and she hadn't really been 100% truthful on the podcast. she'd told the boys she was undiagnosed with both anorexia and depression. and while half of it was true, half wasn't. she still had depression and while it wasn't as bad as it used to be - thank god to meds - it was still there and alot of the time it was exceedingly obvious to ivy's inner circle.

her phone had been blowing up the past few hours with messages from all her closest friends checking in on her. she didn't reply, instead just staring at her living room wall as she layed on the sofa wrapped in a blanket.

ivy's phone rang loudly from where it was placed on the coffee table, ivy sighing as she picked it up to switch it off completely, not in the mood to talk to anyone. however, she paused as lando's name flashed across her screen.

pressing the accept button, she held the phone to her ear. "hello?" her voice came out as a mere whisper.

"ivy? are you okay?" landos stressed voice came through the speakers.

"um... no. not really." she contemplated lying to him, but she knew he'd see straight through her lie, even over the phone.

"whats wrong, love?" the worry was evident in his voice, causing ivy's stomach to break out in unfamiliar flutters.

"i- uh- its just my depression acting up. its not that big a deal." ivy's voice was soft, the sadness obvious.

"no ivy it is a big deal. im not forcing you too talk about anything but you mean so much to everyone veevee and we just want to make sure your okay." landos calming voice came through the phone, comforting the girl as much as he could.

"y-yeah i know. thank you, lando."

ivy was truly so grateful for lando. she'd known him practically her whole life, and he'd helped her through everything. he did slightly suspect something was up with her during her ed, and he used to sit at a lunch table with her until she'd eaten. he'd stayed by her side in hospital, he'd helped her gain the strength to do normal stuff again, he sat with her and helped her regain her appetite.

he held her when she cried, he was the one who came over with junk food when her first boyfriend broke up with her, he was also the one who punched that boyfriend when he found out he cheated. he was always there for her. he was so patient, so caring so-

oh shit.

"um... lando im really sorry but i have to go meet a friend. i'll call you later." ivy said while messaging kendall to come over at the same time.