𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

jealous girl ˡᵘᵏᵃˢ ʳᵘᵗʰ

jealous jealous jealous girl, if i cant have you baby no one else in this world can.

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

"HELLO, HELLO, HELLO" jacobs australian accent filled the air as ivy pulled the door open.

ivy looked up at the 6'5 boy, a smirk on his face as he wiggled his eyebrows at her before pulling her into a hug.

the two had planned out a lunch date at a new cafe a short walk from ivys house.

"hey there stranger." she replied, tiptoeing to wrap her arms around his neck.

"you look really pretty." jacob told her, once they'd pulled out the hug.

"thank you jacob. you look very handsome." she reciprocated, closing the front door behind her.

"lets go!" he said excitedly, clasping her hand in his and pulling her out the apartment building.

the two walked at a slow place, talking and laughing all the way to the cafe.

"no way he improvised that!" ivy giggled, as jacob told her about a scene from a new film he was in.

the film, saltburn. wasnt going to be released until next year, but jacob had told her all about it.

they were currently discussing a particularly odd scene that his co actor, barry keoghan, had improvised for the film.

"yeah. he made us all leave the studio and he just... did... it?" jacob explained with a laugh.

"oh my god thats so weird! a grave!" she replied in shock, pulling the door to the cafe open. the two sat down at a table in the far corner, away from the public eye.

jacob started to look through the menu just as ivys phone began pinging. she apologised, and pulled her phone out to see who was messaging her.

lando 🫶🏼

lando 🫶🏼
hey
friday, 2:37pm

lando 🫶🏼
hi?
saturday, 5:34pm

lando 🫶🏼
ives
saturday, 7:45pm

lando 🫶🏼
why are you not replying to me
today, 5 seconds ago

veevee 💘
sorry x

veevee💘
you okay?

lando 🫶🏼
why havent you been replying

veevee 💘
busy

lando 🫶🏼
are you mad at me

veevee 💘
nope

lando 🫶🏼
i feel like ur lying to me
read