𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

sarah ᵃˡᵉˣ

i cant rely on hope with fate

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ, ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

TODAY WAS LANDOS last day before he left for saudi arabia. the day started with the two attempting to make pancakes, which ended up with flour in landos hair and egg shells all over ivys clean floors.

alas, they managed to make a few good pancakes, which they ate happily infront of rick and morty blasting on the tv.

"what you want to do today?" ivy asked, looking down to lando who had his head in her lap, as she played with his hair.

"hmm, we could go ice skating? the outdoor rink is still open, i saw it in the car yesterday." lando replied, sitting up and picking up both plates.

"okay that sounds good. what time do you have to leave for your flight?" ivy questioned, trailing after him back into the kitchen.

"not until five. should we go now?" he asked, and ivy nodded in response, running up stairs to grab her stuff.

once the pair had driven to the rink, they booked in for an hours session, and after putting on skates, ivy having her own, they entered the rink.

ivy entered with ease, doing some weird shit with her feet that lando could not understand.

lando on the other hand, grabbed onto the rail as he slipped all over the place.

"c-mon lando, ill help you." ivy suck her hand out, trying her hardest not to laugh at the poor boy. he took her hand, and she pulled the two out closer
into the middle of the rink.

he yelped as he almost fell, but ivy grabbed him just in time, stabilising him. "oh my god lando, youre so bad at this." she giggled loudly as lando glared at her.

"its not funny. i could die." he frowned, not appreciative of the girl making fun of his ice skating skills.

she pulled him round the rink for a while, teaching him the very basics, then, she left lando of the side and gracefully skated over to where the penguins were, grabbing one and pulling it back over to lando.

she passed it to him before skating away backwards, facing him with a smirk.

"how are you so good mate." he asked, exasperatedly, watching her with admiration.

"just am." ivy replied with a shrug, smiling at him cockily.

but truth be told, he wasnt annoyed at how good she was, he was just so annoyed at how perfectly pretty she was, and how the other men on the rink were looking at her. his ivy.

ivyfewtrell.444

444