〚𝟎.𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨〛

Let's get this straight. My name is Y/N L/N and I was bitten by a radioactive spider... in the eye which made me lose the vision in that eye and a scar developed just above my eyebrow to just below my eye and my eye is now just a black cloud, not only that but my pupils changed color depending on my mood which makes me easy to read.

I used to be good friends with Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy and we played music together, I loved playing the guitar and my favorite artist is Johnny Cash and I know, for a teenager to like Johnny Cash in the 21st century is kind of odd. Gwen loved playing the bass guitar and Peter played the piano and drums, Peter and Gwen were extremely smart and before the spider bite I wasn't the smartest usually relying on them for help with school work.

After Peter's parents died in a plane crash he grew distant from me and Gwen, he stopped playing instruments and got obsessed with his fathers science projects. He father for some reason loved experimenting on spiders. When he was in a good mood he would show us what he could do. He had many different types of spiders and was able to finish his fathers project of making the spiders abdomen show how they are feeling with color. Me and Gwen were always weirded out by these experiments but never said anything.

After a while me and MJ got really close and started dating, which really pissed Peter and Gwen off, mainly because Peter has a huge crush on MJ and Gwen just doesn't like MJ. When me and MJ were at a dinner together, a spider I recognized to Peters was crawling on our table, I flicked it away not thinking much of it but it began climbing up my leg without me noticing and when I left MJ at her house and left, I look down at the watch and see the spider with a glowing red abdomen jump at me and bite me directly in the eye. I screamed in agony and threw the thing away.
While making my way to the hospital I fainted in the street where Gwen found me. A few days later I woke up in Gwen's house, she took me to her house and bandaged my eye up. She never took me to the hospital that night and I could never figure out why, I never really pondered on the question that much. When I was cleaning my eye out, I stung my eye and it glowed a bright red. it confused me but I hid it and made a black eyepatch.

I began to notice that I was getting smarter, I began flying through my school work, Gwen was confused about this also.
I was also getting stronger and I got buff seemingly overnight. I also began sticking to stuff but the worst thing was when organic spider web began coming out of my wrists, my crazy theory was that the spider that bit me gave me spider powers.

I never did anything with that though, I kept these powers to myself and used them for my own gain like scaring away bullies and using my new IQ to breeze through school.

but.... good things come to an end

My parents, who bought me my guitar, gave me a nice home to live in and raised me into the man I was. They got shot by 2 robbers while coming home from dinner, that devastated me so much, not only that but my uncle died to an overdose while struggling with his brothers death.
My aunt Anne took care of me from then on but she was suffering from dementia, safe to say I wasn't doing my best, I stopped playing guitar, stopped hanging out with Gwen and stopped coming to school and broke it off with MJ in a letter.

On the way home from getting food for my aunt, I got whacked over the head with a baseball bat which knocked out my eyepatch and dragged into an alleyway. Three guys demanded me to hand over everything I had, I got really mad and I felt a huge burning sensation in my eye, the criminals got scared and a few seconds later without any restrain, I beat the hell out of them.
after I beat them I looked at a broken piece of glass and seen that my dead eye was glowing a hue of blood red. I grabbed my stuff and ran away.

I felt different after that night, after beating those guys I felt good, so I decided instead of keeping them to myself I go out and fight crime. and for the past 2 years that's what I've been doing, I made a black and red suit with 4 blades coming out of the forearms (imagine the top picture but the blue is black. The lenses on the suit block off the eye effect because I couldn't wear the patch and the suit at the same time but I have a little pouch for it.

The first year into being Spider-Man I found out something horrible, after finding an abandoned lab full of dead spiders I found a tape and it was labeled revenge.
I played the video later on that night and found out the truth.....Peter, in his anger at me for dating his girl made the spider he showed me and Gwen venomous and sent it to kill me.
I was horrified that one of my best friends could do this and I grew to despise him.
A few weeks later he was shot dead by the police for sending out poisonous spiders at a mayor rally, I helped get rid of the spiders that day and watched as the police gunned him down.

Ever since then I was more cruel towards the criminals and enemies I fought and I fully realized that this city needed someone like me to do the things others can't.

But now I am fighting Rhino when something really weird happens.....

TO BE CONTINUED...