〚𝟒.𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤'𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟〛

Y/N POV:

My eye stings, I know it's changing colors a lot, meeting this new Gwen is affecting me so much and I have no idea why. Sad, happy, funny moments of our time together are occurring and I have no idea why. She's not dead in my universe, distant yes but not dead. So why am I treating it like she is dead?

Someone sits beside me, I know who it is. It's Gwen.
Gwen, Peter and Miles all have their masks on yet I still refuse to remove mine.
"Hey Y/N" She starts off the conversation. I clear my throat, a sudden nervousness washes over me, I just know my eye is glowing a light gray color.
"Hey"
"Why don't you talk much?"
Good question. I haven't done much talking to any of them. I have many questions about their universes yet I can never find my self wanting to ask them, it's mainly just my feeling towards Peter.
He's a good guy but all I can see is his dead body, blood coming out of the mouth and his face is pale. It was such a horrible sight to see, couldn't sleep straight for weeks.
Miles is just too new, he wouldn't be able to relate to any of my feelings. Nothing against the kid though, I know he will do lots of good with his powers.
"Not much to say" Is all I can think of as a response.
"Sure you do, I mean I sure do, can I ask you a question?"
I look at her for a second, she gives an awkward little smile and a little shrug in her shoulder, my Gwen used to do that and I always thought it was adorable.
"Sure"
"What am I like?"
I can't help but chuckle, I knew that was going to be her first question.
"Why are you laughing?" She questions whacking my shoulder.
"I knew you were going to ask that first thing" I respond, still chuckling.
"Nevermind then" She huffs, crossing her arms.
"That's never worked on me Gwen"
Gwen always crossed her arms when she never got what she wanted, guilt tripping.
"What?"
"You always do that when you don't get what you want"
"So you knew me well? Well enough to know my body language"
'I didn't expect that'
She's smarter than my Gwen, maybe the spider bite made her smarter like what happened to me?
"We've known eachother since we were 6 years old, then a year later we met Peter"
"So we were close? Yet when you saw me you were so shocked, did something happen between us?"

Gwen POV:

Y/N looks down after that question. "I'm sorry you don-"
"My parents died" He tells me.
"Parents are the most important people in your life, they molded me into the man I am today, you into the women you are today. We never show how much we appreciate. I wish I could before they died" He sniffles and I put my hand on his shoulder to support him. I could never imagine how that feels yet I know someday I'm going to feel that pain.
"After their death I just stopped talking to you, I couldn't face you and I have no idea why"
"I'm sorry about your parents Y/N"
He looks at me, "I'm sorry about your friend"
I smile at him and nod. I really want to see his face, it'd be easier to talk to him without it on.
"Can I see your face?"
He doesn't respond, I can tell he is thinking about it.
"I don't like showing my face"
"I won't judge"
He sighs, he reaches into a slot at his wrist and pulls out a small patch, black in color.
He holds the patch in front of him and sighs again. He slowly reaches up and grabs the top of his mask, while he pulls it off he turns to face the window. I can just see the reflection from the window where he takes off his mask, I notice one of his eyes glowing a purple color?
He puts the patch on his eye before turning to me. He looks cute, he's got nice smooth brown hair that is slicked to his right with small strands hanging down onto his forehead. His left eye has the patch he was holding covering it, I notice 2 marks from into his eyebrow and below his eye.
"You look cute"
'that came out' I think to myself and I see him blush as I blush from embarrassment.
"ehhh.. thanks" He responds as he looks down, even more nervous than before.

3rd Person POV:

The 2 didn't notice the look that Miles was giving Y/N....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Short chapter but I just wanted some interaction between the 2, longer chapter maybe tomorrow....