〚𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞.𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠〛

3rd Person POV:

All of the Spiders are looking into Fisk's building, he's holding a party in honor of Spider-Man, which none of the Spiders are happy about at all.
Kingpin stands to do a speech.
"Thank you, it's nice to be with you this evening to celebrate Spider-Man. He and I were very close. He was always a favorite of my son. Kids love Spider-Man, right? Still do"
"What a pig"
"I'm right here"
Y/N couldn't help but chuckle over that one, gaining stares from both Porker and Gwen, which shushed him up.
"Hold on, get a load of how the waiters are dressed" Spider-Noir points out
They all look at the waiters, who are dressed in Spider-Man outfits and bowties.
"It's in poor taste but. It can't be that easy"
Next moment, everyone is walking in the event with bowties being able to move through the crowd with no problem.
"It's that easy"
"And I just want to thank Mary Jane Parker for being here this evening. Our prayers are with you Mrs. Parker"
Peter then sees her in the crowd, which caused him to stop and stare. "MJ?"
"Pay attention! It's not the same MJ, Peter" Gwen tries to tell him, but that went over his head.
MJ then bumps into Peter, which causes a horrific conversation that Y/N and Gwen were forced to watch, they were cringing hard.

Wilson Fisk walks with purpose down a hallway. He walks past two guards and disappears into his office. As he passes, the guards are webbed up to the ceiling. Reveal the spiders on the ceiling. Spider-Man Noir webs their eyes.
"Sleeeeeeep" He whispers creepily.
Spider-Noir shoots at a panel in the elevator, allowing them to swing down the elevator shaft and at that point. The collider is turned on, making everything shake violently.
The spiders, who were webbing up through lots of metal poles and scaffolding make it to the top, viewing down on the collider as 2 beams slam eachother. Y/N looks at it with awe, even though he is meant to destroy it he has to admit that it looks beautiful.
At that moment, all the Spiders begin mini glitching.  They all are very nervous about this.
"Y/N, kid, you don't have to do this" Peter tells him, hoping he doesn't need to force him to get home.
"I've made up my mind Peter, I will do this"
Peter sighs as they web up to the celling.
"I'll put the goober in and takeover the beam. After you're gone, I'll blow it up" They all crawl towards the panel. Y/N stops for a second. A look of sadness dawns over him. He turns to the Spiders. "Good luck guys"
Y/N turns back and bangs around trying to find the panel. He finds it and as he pull of the panel all the Spiders sense go off.
"They know we're here"
At that moment, Dock Ock crawls out in a creepy manner.

"Nice to see you again, Spiders"
Dock Ock slams Y/N onto the ceiling. "Your friend would like a word Y/N" She tell him, he gains a confused look as the bot from the house lands on the celling although different. He was bulkier, he had more armor around his joints and limbs. Y/N in a moment of panic throws Peter the goober.
The bot grabs and throws Y/N and Y/N webs to the bot as they engage in a fight, this time, the bot is a lot stronger as he is easily able to overpower Y/N but Y/N keeps on fighting him.
The other Spiders are fighting off Fisk's thugs. While they all fight, they all start glitching which really screws them all up.
Y/N is really struggling against the bot. It's AI has gotten a lot smarter and a lot stronger and it's attacks are a lot harder to avoid and block.
The bot grabs Y/N by the legs and slams him onto the floor. Y/N struggles against his grasp, a large arm with a needle comes out from it's back and slams itself into Y/N's chest causing him to scream and he feels something get injected into his chest.
At that moment, the bot suddenly powers down and falls to the ground. Y/N takes many deep breaths as his hands make it to his chest. He stands up with a panicked look.
He looks up seeing all the Spiders struggle and an extra Spider-Man?
'I gotta help them, I'll figure this out later' He webs up and lands beside the new Spider-Man
"Hey Y/N" A look of shock passes over Y/N
"Miles?"
"It's me"
Miles can't help but hug Y/N, which causes Y/N to grunt in pain but hug back,
"You ok?" Miles asks hearing the grunt. Y/N disconnects and nods,
"Good job kid" Y/N congratulates him, smiling underneath his mask.