〚 𝟕.𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧〛

3rd Person POV:

It's been 2 minutes since the talk on the roof, Peter followed Gwen soon after and Y/N wanted to spend another minute before coming inside.
Y/N comes in through the kitchen, opening the door which catches the attention of the other Spiders, who look at him. Peter and Gwen noticed that he looked a lot better but couldn't take it in fully because Y/N put his mask back on.
He stands between Gwen and Peter as Peni comes out of the kitchen, doing a weird pose which Y/N and Gwen had a weird reaction to. She holds her arm up with the goober in it with a string around it.
Peter takes the goober and puts in around his neck.
"This is purple?" Noir has been spending the past while trying to understand the colors on the rubrix cube.
Spider-Ham is not impressed with Noirs constant questioning.
"Has anyone heard from Miles?" Gwen asks.
Peter immediately goes to defend him.
"Look, he's just clearing his head. I know the kid. He's got what it takes. I bet you he's going to come back through that door recharged and ready to fight"
All the spider people look at Peter, not trusting his judgment about Miles.
At that moment, Miles crashes through the door with a horrified look on his face.
All the Spiders look at him, Miles looks to both Peter and Y/N. "My uncle"
"Hey, where have you be-"
"My uncle Aaron, he- he- he's the prowler"
"Ok, slow down, slow down Miles"
"He works for kingpin. He tried to kill me"
"This is a pretty hardcore origin story"
That comment gained a few rough looks from the others. Y/N snickers a tiny bit, not expecting that comment which causes Gwen to hit him in the shoulder. That got him to be quiet very quick.

Miles is fighting tears at this point.
"It's ok Miles" Y/N tells him. "We are gonna figure this out"
"Were you followed?" Gwen asks Miles from beside Y/N
"No, I don't think so"
A rumbling is heard outside which causes all the Spiders to go on alert and all the Spider's who had their masks off to put them on.
Someone rings on the doorbell and less than a second later one of Dock Ock's tentacles crashes through the door and knocks the tray out of Aunt May's hand.
"Cute place. Real homey" she comments as she welcomes herself in.
"Oh great it's Liv" May retorts sarcastically.
"I guess I was followed"
"Run Miles" "Get of here kid" Y/N and Peter order at the same time.
Miles does so but runs into Tombstone at the kitchen door.
"You messed up big time kid. Real sloppy"
Tombstone pushes past Miles and the Scorpion follows behind him.
"Let me guess, you're Scorpion? Well we are the... uh Spider-Gang"
"Do you guys mind taking this outside?" May asks politely.
"We don't pick the ballroom we just dance"
Noir replies.
Another tentacle that isn't the same as Dock Ock's crashes through the door and it grabs Y/N by the throat, lifting him up as he chokes, struggling to fight back.
"Y/N" Gwen, Peter and Miles call out.
A black figure walks through the door, it looks like an android, it has a blank face and black body. It was definitely a robot as from the stretched arm you can see wires.
"It's of my design" Dock Ock informs everyone.
"I knew I couldn't beat you, so I built something that could"
Dock Ock notices the goober on Peters neck.
"I think I'll be taking that"
A fight begins, Gwen webs to the robot and kicks it, that makes it loose it's grip on Y/N neck and he breaks free coughing and spluttering.
"Are you ok?" Gwen helps him up, as he clears his throat.
"Yeah" his voice is hoarse but he webs a wooden drawer behind the robot and slams it into the back of it's head as he stands up.
"Go keep the goober safe" he doesn't wait for a reply as he web zips to the robot.
The robot was strong, that was something Y/N noticed during the fight, the robot used the stretch ability to good use as it put up a good fight against Y/N.
Y/N punches the robot a few times, sliding under his legs, jumping up and kicking it in the back making it crash through the wall and onto the street.
The robot attempts to punch Y/N many times with some connecting as it is really fast and it's attacks are hard to avoid. Y/N webs it's arms together and slams it onto the ground. Y/N sighs thinking it's over.
The robot gets into its knees and its arms turn a bright red and the web melts off.
It punches Y/N directly in the face launching him back. Y/N just about lands and he webs back to the bot landing a kick to its abdomen. He backflips off the bot and lands on his feet. He webs the bots feet and yanks it making the bot fall. As Y/N approaches it, it's arm bends at an awkward angle and chokes Y/N again.
The bot stands up and faces Y/N, it's arm snapping back into its original place.
The bot stupidly moves Y/N away from itself which gives him the perfect opportunity. Y/N ejects his new claws and slices into the bots arm many times which successfully destroys the bots arm as sparks begin flying out and Y/N is able to escape his grasp.
Y/N webs to the bot, kicking its chest, knocking it off balance and he begins slamming his claws into other parts of his body. A few seconds later the bot falls.
"Why didn't I use these earlier" Y/N comments taking a breather.

BANG

Y/N looks over and sees kingpin with a gun who he shot Miles' uncle with.
Y/N webs over to Fisk, sliding under his legs and whacking  the gun out of his hand. Fisk growls but Y/N webs up to Miles. "Go get out of here"
Miles nods at Y/N, grabbing his uncle and getting out of there.

TO BE CONTINUED...