〚𝟓.𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬〛

3rd Person POV:

"We should probably go" Peter says. They all are currently standing outside Aunt May's house, there is flowers and candles on the grass to their right.
"Peter, we're literally on the doorstep" Gwen reminds him. "Bad idea, bad idea, this is a bad idea" Peter starts walking away but Gwen webs him back to his spot. "Just relax"
The front door opens a crack, Aunt May's eyes peering out. "You guys are all very sweet but no more fans today, please" Her eyes widen when they land on Peter, she steps out onto the porch and walks down to Peter. "I'm not ready for this"
"Peter"
"Hey Aunt May... So this is going to sound crazy... but I'm pretty sure that I'm from an-"
"an alternate dimension" The other 3 watch with a sad look on their faces.
"Yeah"
May touches his face, which Peter absorbs.
"You look tired, Peter" Peter nods with a sad smile "Well, I am tired"
"And older. And... thicker"
"Yeah, I've heard that already"
"Oh jeez, are those sweatpants?"
"Yup. That's what they are" Gwen says.
"I was there... when it all happened. I am so sorry" Miles apologized.
"And what dimension are you from? "
"Brooklyn" Y/N silently giggles at that one.
"Did Peter have a place where we could make another one of these?" Miles asks May as he pulls out the busted goober. "A goober... Follow me"
The 4 follow Aunt May to a shed in the back, she uses a key to open a fancy lock.
"Oh yeah, I got one of these too. A little shed where I keep my spider gear"
The shed turns out to be an elevator that brings us under the ground, the 4 look around impressed as May looks at Peter silently asking 'Was yours like this?'
"I mean, this place is pretentious" Peter complains, his ego hurt, Gwen Miles and Y/N just look around in shock with all the stuff around.
"Whoa. Dude, was yours anything like this?" Miles asks Peter.
" Mine was like this, but take away the jeep, the plane... imagine it way smaller. Imagine a futon. I feel sad for this guy"
They walk around the lair and Miles looks at the collection of suits. He looks at one that has a cape on the back. "Hey Peter, I think this is a cape" Peter looks at it and smiles, Gwen watches the interaction.
Y/N goes to a suit that looks like his, 2 identical spikes just like his except it was red and blue.
"That suit was only a prototype" Aunt May informs him coming up beside him "He was trying to make the claws retract into the suit so he didn't have to take them off, you can take them if you like" Y/N looks at May in shock. "Really?" May nods with a smile. "I'd take the 4 of them though because from what I remember he did get them to retract"
Y/N smiles and May and nods, he holds the arms out and takes out the spikes, they are the same fitting for his own. He pulls out the 2 broken ones and throws them down before fitting in the new ones, putting them in and turning them to lock them in place, once he does that something crawls up his hand and stays right beside where his webs come out. He presses the button and the claws fold up into the suit. Y/N smiles as he does the same with the other arm. He puts them out again, loving the sound they make.

Miles looks at Y/N's full suit. "That looks so much better with all the claws" He points out which causes Gwen and Peter to look over. The 4 claws gives the suit a much darker and finished look.
He folds the claws into his arms before walking over to the others.
"Peter knew how dangerous the job was. But he figured the only one who could stop this guy was Spider-Man"
"Kingpin knows we're coming. We're going to be outnumbered" Miles states.
"Don't be so sure" May responds holding out name tags, "You might need these"
At that moment all their Spider-Senses go off, they all turn around, suddenly on high alert.
"You think you're the only people who thought to come here?"

They all look up to see Spider-Noir, his coat being blown by wind?
"Hey fellas"
"Is he in black and white?" Miles asks. "Where is that wind coming from? We're in a basement" Peter points out.
"Wherever I go, the wind follows .And the wind, smells like rain"
A machine whirrs above and a little girl jumps down "Hi guys! Konichiwa! Hajimemashitayoroshuku?"
A robot falls down beside her and they do some cool poses.
"This could literally not get anyweirder" Peter comments not realizing his mistake.
"It CAN get weirder! I just washed my hands that's why they're wet. No other reason" Spider-Ham greets, his hand dripping.
All their spider senses go off "Your like me" They all say.
They all do their spider introduction.
"And now we're just trying to find away home" Peni states, "The only way home is back throughthe collider gizmo. The only trouble is-"
"-One of us has to stay behind and destroy it"
"I'll do it" Almost every Spider-Person says at the same time. "No, no, no, you don't get it" Miles begins.
"Don't get what-"
All the alternate dimension Spider-Men begin glitching out and they fall to the floor.
"None of you can stay here. If you stay here, you'll die. I'm the guy who's going to turn it off and I'm going to get you all home before I do. Look, I made a promise. So I have to keep it"
They all look at Miles
"Who are you again?"
Peter jumps in immediately.
"This is Miles, and he's going to save the multiverse"
Miles nods, full of confidence.
"This kid can turn himself invisible! Watch this, he can doit... now!"
Miles tries to turn invisible but he can't.
"I can't do it on command"
"He can't do it on command. But it is cool. Show them the zappy thing,Miles"
Miles tries to do that aswell but fails to do so, all the Spiders look disappointed.
Peter goes to say some other stuff but Y/N interrupts.
"Miles, come here"
Miles follows him into a corner.

"Look, everyone here knows you are not ready, I know you are not ready-"
"I can do this Y/N-" Miles replies loudly
"LISTEN"
Y/N grabs his shoulders and forces him to look at me, with the 'listen' being so loud all the Spider people look at them.
"There is a moment where new Spider-Men realize they are Spider-Men, it's always through maybe a speech from a loved one or the death of a loved one but it happens, you haven't gotten that yet, you will not be ready until you get that moment, the real Spider-Men realize that through hard times they are still doing the right thing"
"So what are you suggesting I do?"
"Leave, leave and go see your parents or the other people you love and find your moment and come back when you know you are ready"
Miles smiles before running to the elevator.
"Where is he going?"
"He'll be back"

TO BE CONTINUED...

The next few chapters until the final fight will be a bit smaller but the next chapters will have some flashbacks and more Gwen and Y/N interactions.