〚𝟑.𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭〛

Play this throughout the flashback, this version of the song is how Y/N sings it.

25 Months Ago...
Y/N POV:

I strum the strings on my guitar making a musical note as I begin singing. The bar I am playing in is small, not much people here but all fans of Johnny Cash, I get paid to go around and play some of his music.

"I hurt myself..today"

Gwen sits in the crowd watching me play, the blue lights that are behind me, the bar is silent only for the song coming out of my mouth.
Gwen smiles at me as I sing and many people in the small crowd are swaying their heads to the music. I smile as I play, there is a certain happiness I get playing these songs to people.

"The needle tears a hole"

I can't help but remember my times with Gwen and Peter, I have no idea why I would be thinking of them, nothing has happened.
But I can't help but remember the good times we had together, all the laughs and the fun times we shared.
I remember the time we went out to see a movie, we bought some alcohol that Gwen used a fake ID for.
I remember the time when me, Peter and Gwen were doing a group project and they were giving out to me for not help-

(Stop the music)

Darkness? Why is it pitch black?

"It's their fate"

Who is saying that?

"PETER"

Peter?

"Can the Spider-Men come out to play"

That sounds creepy

"He's gonna kill us all"

What is happening?

"Spider-Man's name is Peter Parke-"

3rd Person POV:

Y/N jolts awake when someone puts a hand on his shoulder.
"You good?" Peter asks him, Y/N nods his head, "Are we here?"
"Yup, come on" Peter and Miles begin leaving the bus and Y/N follows after stretching. 'What the hell was that?' Y/N asks him-self.

Peter and Miles begin suiting up as Y/N looks at the Alchemax building, thinking of a plan to get in there.

"And it's a no on the cape" Peter says the Miles, Y/N turns to see Miles wearing an ugly yellow cape.
"I think it's cool" Miles retaliates.
Peter grabs the cape and rips it off. "Take that off, it's disrespectful. Spider-Man doesn't wear a cape"
"guys, can we focus here" Y/N butts in annoyed at the delay. Peter and Miles walk to the rock Y/N was while he was scouting the place.
"So how do we retrace Peter's steps?"
"That's a good question... What would I do if I were me...?" Y/N rolls his eyes as Peter hunches down to think of a plan while Miles copies him.
"Got it. Step One: Me and Y/N infiltrate the lab..."
"Two: Find the head scientist's computer-"
Miles butts in "That lady with the bike is the head scientist. I saw her in this documentary at school"
"Cool. Step Three: I re-examine my personal biases. Step Four: I hack the computer-"
"-It's not technically hacking. It's kinda-" Miles butts in again.
"--Not now hold on, I just lost my train of thought... Step Five: download the important stuff, I'll know it when I see it, and Step Six:... I grab a bagel from the cafeteria and we run"
Peter stretches using a tree as Miles asks about his part in the plan.
"-uh Step 7: You stay here, you're lookout. Very important"
"Look, man you have to teach me todo Spider-Man stuff or I'm not going to be able to help-" Miles complains to Peter.
When Peter stops stretching, him and Y/N begin to web away.
"Watch and learn, kid, I'll quiz you later!"