Knock Yourself Out

Gwen: Let's do things differently this time. So differently. His name is Miles Morales. He was bitten by a radioactive spider and he's not the only one. He hasn't always had it easy. And he's not the only one. Now he's on his own. And he's not the only one. You think you know the rest. You don't. I thought I knew the rest, but I didn't. I didn't want to hurt him, but I did. And he's not the only one.
====================================

Gwen hears her name being called and she looks up to see her band mates looking at her. She looks up at them sort of confused as she sees the empty stage.

Spider Gwen's World: Chelsea, NY Earth 65

Gwen: What? Is the song over? Seems over.

Em Jay: Are you okay?

Glory: Dude, you don't hang out and you don't wanna talk.

Gwen: I didn't join a band so I could talk about my feelings.

Betty: Well I did.

Gwen: I joined so I can hit my feelings with sticks!

Gwen then goes to hit one of the cymbals, but one of her band mates stop her.

Glory: Yo, if you don't tell someone what's going on, your gonna snap.

Gwen: I'm fine.

Em Jay: That's not how someone who's "fine" would say that.

Glory: They say, "I'm great thanks, how are you"?

Gwen: I'm great! Thanks! How are you?

Gwen pushes the drums out of her way and knocks them to the floor as she grabs her bag and proceeds to leave.

Em Jay: Gwen, come on.

Glory: Is this about that boy you met?

Gwen then turns her head at her band mate in an instant.

Gwen: Don't talk about him. It's....complicated.

Em Jay: I don't get you man.

Gwen: Your right!

Gwen pushes the doors open and leaves the band on the stage.

Betty: I play drums.

As Gwen leaves, she begins to monologue to herself as she makes her way home.

Gwen: I always wanted to be in a band. Guess I just never found the right one. In this line of work, you always find the solo act. Before Miles and Y/n, there was Peter.

It then shows a flashback to when Gwen was with her best friend at the time Peter Parker.

Gwen: Is this that dangerous menace?

Peter: I don't know. I....she seems like a good guy.

Gwen's dad, Captain George Stacy walks past the two holding a salad bowl.

George: Why wear the mask if you've got nothing to hide?

May: Alright no politics at the dinner table.