Canon

Morning hit the city of New York with the sun shining and the people running around trying to get to their destination. In the Parker's household, MJ and Peter can be seen sleeping with Mayday joining them..

In Y/n's room, the sun can be seen shining through his window as the floor shows the clothes and suit of both Y/n and Gwen. Moving up to the bed, Gwen can be seen laying sleepily on top of Y/n as the only thing covering them was the blanket sheets.

The shining rays hit Y/n, making him groan awake. He slowly opened his eyes and he let out a yawn and stretched his arms out. As he does, Gwen wakes up in the process.

Gwen: Morning handsome.

Y/n: Morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?

Gwen: Considering how much we lasted, I slept fairly well.

Y/n: Hey, what good is superhuman stamina if you don't use it.

Gwen let's out a laugh and Y/n goes to kiss her, but she puts a finger to his lips.

Gwen: I love you, but no kisses until you brush your teeth.

Y/n rolls his eyes with a smile on his face.

Y/n: Fine.

Y/n gets up from bed and goes to puts on some clothes as Gwen stays in bed, covering herself with the blanket. As Y/n exited his room, he looked to the side and saw his mom in her work clothes holding a cup of coffee, while drinking a cup of her own with a smile.

Y/n: Uh, morning mom. How'd you sleep?

MJ: Oh I sleep okay. Here I made you a cup of coffee.

Y/n: Um thanks? Why did you make me coffee?

MJ: Well if you anything like your father, a cup of coffee should get your energy back up again.

Y/n was confused at first by what his mother said, but he quickly realized what she meant by that.

Y/n:*blushes*D..Did you hear us?

MJ: Oh yeah. I heard everything.

Y/n: Mom, I am so sorry!

MJ: There's nothing to be sorry about. It's only natural that you two get into a long night of passion. You know this reminds me of a time where-

Y/n: AH! I don't wanna hear about my parents bedroom time.

MJ: Alright, alright, I won't! I've gotta get to work, love you bye. But remember, 5 grandchildren!

MJ gives her son a kiss on the cheek and heads off to get to work. Y/n groans to himself as he goes to the bathroom and gets ready for the day.
====================================

Now on top of his family apartment building, Y/n sat while he waited for Gwen. Soon enough the door to the roof opened and he saw Gwen in her suit walking up to him.

 Soon enough the door to the roof opened and he saw Gwen in her suit walking up to him