Friendly Spider And The Not So Friendly Goblin

It opens up to a red spider symbol that slowly transitions to the back of Y/n Watson Parker aka Spider-Man. As he free falls through the sky, he shoots a web that makes him soar further into the sky.

Spider-Man Y/n's World: New York Earth 8817

Spider-Man: Yyyyoooo!!

As he falls through the air, he swings off his web, and does an air trick.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Spider-Man: Yippee!! Hoho!!

As he continues to swing through the air, Y/n begins to monologue.

Y/n: My name is Y/n Watson Parker. I was born with spider powers and for 3 years, I've been New York's Spider-Man. 4 months ago, I was sucked into another dimension, where that version of my dad was dead and I was Kingpin's assassin. When trying to find my way home, I met others like me.

It shows how Y/n met each of his friends in Miles's dimension.

Y/n: There was Peni and her robot Sp//dr, a 1930's version of my dad, another version of my dad going through a mid-life crisis, a cartoon pig called Spider-Ham, Miles, who just recently got his powers, and Gwen, my girlfriend. I miss her, but I think I've been doing a good job of handling it.

It shows a sequence of Y/n having a sketch book full of pictures of Gwen and Y/n watching videos on how to play drums.

Y/n: Okay, maybe not. But you can't blame can you? After the lose I suffered with Felicia, I cut myself off from having a relationship, but then I met her and it changed. I promised myself that if there was a way to see her again, I wouldn't have a second thought about.

As Y/n continues his monologue, he dives down towards the streets and quickly catches his self and pulls himself up.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n: And I don't just miss Gwen, I miss Miles too. He's like the little brother I never had and now that he's on his own, I can't help but feel worried that something gonna happen to him.