Please love me

The shiver running all over Taehyung’s body didn't stop till the cab stopped near the address Jungkook had managed to tell him in the middle of his cries and breathless babbles. Jungkook needed to explain only a few things and it didn't take much longer for Taehyung to make up in his mind where he was, as he knew in which club Jungkook loved to go since he turned 18.

When the cab stopped at the corner of the street, Taehyung immediately paid the driver and got himself out of it, mumbling a hasty, " Wait, here. I'll- I'll be back. " before he ran out of the man's sight. His legs shaked as he ran and reached the footpath from where standing at a distance he could see Jungkook laying on back on footpath with his black clothes shining becuase of the yellow streetlights.

A shudder enveloped his weakened heart, as he cursed under his breath and ran towards the direction of Jungkook. Reaching him he immediately crouched down, hands instinctively reaching out to take a hold of Jungkook’s shoulder.

Jungkook’s closed eyes opened, and upon seeing Taehyung’s face in front of him his eyes lit up with a tiny smile curling over his lips. He stared Taehyung with widened eyes, mouth slightly agaped in awe as Taehyung held his biceps with trembling hands and strived to make him get up, but Jungkook remained still.

Jungkook travelled his hand upto Taehyung’s face, fingertips brushing his bread cheek, " God...Its- its you, Hy- hyungie. " He whispered, voice shaky and cracking.

Taehyung found himself being deprived of the courage he had in himself. He stopped the movements of his hands to make Jungkook get up, and Jungkook took this as chance to slide himself over his lap, laying his head over his meaty thighs, with his palm getting pressed over Taehyung’s cheek.

In the next second, before Taehyung could even utter a single word, tears brimmed in Jungkooks eyes which seemed to be glinting from the yellow streetlights falling straight on Jungkook’s enthralling and hypnotic features.

Jungkook held his nape, murmuring out a little, " Ple- please don't leave me. Pl- please, Hyungie. I- I lo- love you, Hyun- hyungie. Please. " Jungkook cried out, tears falling from the corners of his eyes and getting absorbed over Taehyung’s pants.

Only if you could love me in a way I want you to love me.

Taehyung smiled reluctantly, feeling his heart reaching the peaks of inconsolable state, drowning him and itself into the infinite hole of grief.

It always felt like this. Like someone hitting his head against the wall again and again, until he lost his blood and mind went numb. Like how flowers felt when someone snatched them from their plant and threw their ruined petals in trash after using them. Like how moon felt when during lunar eclipse when his light was taken, and he couldn't do much about it. Just like him. Just like Taehyung.

He couldn't do anything about it. It wasn't like he didn't like Jungkook expressing his love for him. He liked it. A very tiny little portion of his self liked it. But a huge part of him, didn't. Because every part of his own self was wholly and stubbornly in love with him, and his reminder of in what way he actually loved Taehyung broke every single inch of his being apart.

The reminder of Jungkook loving him as an older brother, hurt.

Too much.

Taehyung swallowed, blinking his eyes repeatedly to hold back his tears. He couldn't cry. Not right now. Not infront of him.

Biting down his lips, he cupped Jungkook’s cheeks with burning sweaty hands and wiped his tears, " Bun, come on. Let- let's take you home, yeah? " He questioned, smiling, as he let his hands crawl down and grab his biceps again.