I just loved you

Taehyung didn't utter a single word while having dinner at his step father's favourite restaurant, which was their last spot of the day. His nerves were too stretched and tensed, that he almost felt like a frozen huge ball had been replaced in his skull in the place of his brain. He felt senseless and his body paralysed. His nerves were too twisted and entangled with each other to let him be mindful of the topic and engage himself in the conversation.

He desired for nothing but a good hour of sleep in Jungkook’s arms.

Jungkook.

He hadn't joined them for dinner. His mother after talking to Jungkook came alone, and told them that Jungkook was tired so he left. But Taehyung? He wasn't convinced from that excuse.

Jungkook had always loved their family gatherings. Especially, whenever they came here during their summer vacations, Jungkook had spent days and days just by an hour of sleep. His energy always reached its peak point whenever he arrived here and to keep Jungkook company Taehyung also had to say ' Goodbye' to his sleep.

But, it was all worth it in the end. Jungkook would be freshen up, content and pleased at the end of the day, what more Taehyung could ask for?

Taehyung’s numbness to his surroundings have also been fed by Jungkook’s expression when he glanced back at Taehyung the last time before he left for home. The thought of Jungkook leaving without any words being said and the look on his face when he left, was yanking Taehyung back cruelly and making him stand at a point that was seconds away from making him lose his wisdom and balanced state of mind.

Taehyung had never witnessed that look on his face before. Never. Not even in his 22 years of life almost all of which he had spent loving Jungkook, acknowledging facts about him, pondering on what he wished for, had affinity for and despised, and carved all of those things about him on his heart so that it will all remain inside him by being a part of his.

He knew the reason behind his every look. The theories behind them, the source of that look, and the feelings residing behind it. But the way Jungkook had looked back at him that time, he had never looked at him that way before. And that's what had him being at more discomfort and resulted in horrible unpleasant feelings living their best in all of his being.

His hands felt too debilitated and fatigued that it looked taxing for Taehyung to pick up the food with spoon and swallow it, so that no one other than him would know what he was feeling from inside while sitting with his parents and his so called boyfreind when his love was somewhere out, dealing with something which he had no clue of.

" Eat some more, Taehyungie. Here, " His mother's tender voice dragged him back. She filled his plate with pasta, grinning, " Have this one. You will love it for sure. " She said.

Taehyung nodded in her direction, a little smile curling over his lips. Out of habit, he glanced at Seojoon and nodded slightly in his direction, to which Seojoon winked at him and squeezed his thigh from under the table.

Taehyung’s fork fell from his hand at once, when he finally felt Seojoon's hand over his thigh and that was going dangerously close to his cock. His throat bobbed, and his facial muscles tensed, something taking over his body which was undoubtedly panick and bewilderment.

Gawking around the restaurant nervously, trying to find any distraction all he found his mind grasping over the tight grip which Seojoon had over his inner thigh more and more passionately and enthusiastically.

He had never felt at peace whenever someone had touched him right there. Especially without permission. He wasn't used to hands groping him there and unknown fingers rubbing circles over his thighs. Unknown. The fingers, the hands, the palms which were unknown to his heart.