I need you to love me

Jungkook’s hand trembled with the dazzling striking need and arousal running in his veins as he gave his heavy flesh long and hard strokes with precum sliding out of his slit assisting his desperate blind movements. His body pulsed with his mouth fallen open and head thrown over the pillow with his eyes shut close, behind which there ran an image of Taehyung straddling him and jerking him off.

The sweat that was running from his forehead to his chin glistened under the moonlight that was falling over Jungkook’s writhing body splattered across the silk white sheets. His chest went up and down, yanking him lower and lower on oxygen which had his lungs burning with brutally loss of oxygen. He fisted his cock with rather harsh and rough movement, eager to chase his release and burn out the fire of desire spiking inside of him with each passing second.

His hips bucked into his tight fist, fast and rough. A pool of heated wave circled around his body as he imagined Taehyung’s long slender fingers perfectly wrapped around his cock, his nails playing with the trimmed hair grazing around his cock and his thumb teasing him from over the slit from which the precum oozed out.

Jungkook knew what would mask Taehyung’s face as he would sit there and watch Jungkook losing his shit with every drag of his tight fist around his aching cock. He would make Jungkook look into his eyes and will give him his dirty arousing smirk that would put him even more on the edge. Then suddenly, as his cock got even heavier in his hand and began to swell, his fantasies ran even more faster and there was that sinful forbidden image of Taehyung’s thumbing over the swollen huge head of his cock.

Taehyung would tease him by grasping his cock tightly the base and would lean down to flicker his tongue over the slit, allowing the wet tip of his tongue to make contact with the opened slit from which precum leaked out and he would take that in his mouth. He would probably open his mouth infront of Jungkook to let him absorb the veiw of his white thick bead resting over the tip of his tongue, and then winking at him, he would swallow it and Jungkook would lose himself completely as he would watch his cum going down from Taehyung’s throat.

Jungkook’s cock twitched in his hand at the veiw running in his head. His hand tightened even more, and his grunts got even louder, with only one name leaving his mouth as if his head had freed itself from everything else leaving only Taehyung, his cocky smirk and his arrogance inside him that instead of keeping his sexual thoughts away made him feel like he was a teenager again.

" Taehyung...." Jungkook growled, the walls of his room getting hit by the intensity of overflowing need dripping from his voice. His legs jerked and his toes curled as the spark of electricity ran through his entire system intensifying the heated desire of a blonde head in between his legs, long fingers over his cock and blue eyes pinning him down. " Taehyung, oh fuck. "

A throaty moan which was more like a desperate plead of cry for someone released Jungkook’s dried mouth as knots in his abdomen opened from the scorching heat inside him and he thumbed over his head, digging his nail into the slit before giving a good hard stroke to his long thick cock that had him releasing his semen over his own stomach, coating the ridges of muscles over there.

The rush of coming and finally reaching his release hit him so hard that it felt to go on for a longer time than usual. His body spasmed from the aftershocks of the highly intoxicating release he was going through for the first time in his entire life. Reaching the ground from the blissful orgasm with his hand lazily stroking his cock, until it released every inch which was left inside and his balls were finally free from the need he was carrying with him since the time he held that eye contact with Taehyung from behind Mingyu.

Jungkook took off his hand and landed it over the comforter with a thud. His head still buzzing from the intense orgasm and his skin felt like hugging the current sparks over their pores, especially his throat, where Taehyung’s hand had touched him.